CarCraft license plate autographs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarCraft license plate autographs?

I won this license plate for CarCraft in 2003. They had a contest where the first person who sent them an e-mail would win...But the issue I read about this in, had been on the newstand for 2 wks... Thought i surely had no chance...but i won it.
    I can't figure out whose autographs these are...One looks like Ty McGean...hd~~~ ?...... Anybody here who would know this? Any of these look familiar?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200712_113929.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	1274720
    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Some doctors?

Comment

When I see that I remember Street Machine Nationals days. If a magazine picked your car to shoot a feature they put the plates on and you drove around the rest of the show with the badge of honor.
      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
        When I see that I remember Street Machine Nationals days. If a magazine picked your car to shoot a feature they put the plates on and you drove around the rest of the show with the badge of honor.
        As a matter of fact... CarCraft had David Fryburger as editor then and he put my car in the Aug of '99 issue using my own pics and storyline i wrote. And they gave me my own byline as the writer and photographer. They said it was the first time they had done that. They also promised $500.00 to whoever sent in stories they could use for "True Tales of the Real World" series of stories. after a few stories it fell by the wayside...i never got no $500.00. Never got no license plate either. Sent a bunch of Scathing e mails. called my lawyer. He laughed and hung up on me. i sat in a fetal position on the couch for almost 2 yrs after that traumatic experience.....But then i got this plate and all was good in the world!
        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Working...
        X