Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name One Thing You're Glad You Learned On BangShift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name One Thing You're Glad You Learned On BangShift!

Sacrificial Anodes!

There's at least one in nearly every American home and business and they should be replaced every two years. I want a T-Shirt that says "Have You Changed Your Sacrificial Anode This Year?".

Thanks BangShift!
    Last edited by RockJustRock; July 27, 2020, 04:15 PM.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

About all y'all! I also learn other stuff, too, but you folks are the most important thing I'm glad I learned about on BS.

EDIT: I also learned that non-car guys like Peewee can do historic car guy stuff (like install a blower) with encouragement from folks like us.

Dan
    Last edited by DanStokes; July 26, 2020, 11:18 AM.

Comment

That knowledge comes in numbers, and, that there are a LOT of knowledgeable friends here!
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        About all y'all! I also learn other stuff, too, but you folks are the most important thing I'm glad I learned about on BS.

EDIT: I also learned that non-car guys like Peewee can do historic car guy stuff (like install a blower) with encouragement from folks like us.

Dan
        PDub? Non-Car?

EDIT I think driving anything on 4 wheels over 150 makes you a life long car guy.
        Last edited by RockJustRock; July 26, 2020, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Awww shucks.....what I've learned from BangShift? If I said one (technical) thing, I'd be leaving out the thousand other things. The biggest thing I've learned is what a great bunch of people BSers are in person. Lots of forums have lots of people typing things and you don't necessarily know who they are. Gosh I love BangShifters. I'll say the best friends we Wees have at this stage in life are all on BangShift, that's a fair statement. I'll say a huge thank you to the whole crowd, and there's been a crowd of them (us).
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Everyone take hold of the hand of the BangShifter next to them.....

Comment

Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya......... I've met quite a few of you folks. All have been very nice. I also learned that, for a fact, Brian Lohnes's head really is as big in person as it looks in pictures.......Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya.....
              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

...and Chad really does talk every breath. I don't see how anybody does, but he sure does.

Comment

Not to tell pdub video or it didn't happen. He said he was going to whoop my ass and I believe him, that's saying it nicely!

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                    Sacrificial Anodes!

There's at least one in nearly every American home and business and they should be replaced every two tears. I want a T-Shirt that says "Have You Changed Your Sacrificial Anode This Year?".

Thanks BangShift!
                    I'd replace a sacrificial anode after one tear.

I learned Freiburger won't build a real one cylinder small block Chevy. :|

I was a smartass before I got here... grin.
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

My brother had used Buddy's thread to help him change the engine in his Camaro, and I've made a small handful of IRL friends here, I'm happy to have known you all!
                      Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback View Post
                        My brother had used Buddy's thread to help him change the engine in his Camaro,
                        Oh yeah, and Buddy can drive. Buddy got sideways in front of us in the rain on an on-ramp in Detroit and saved it. Matt (Pumpkin) looked over at me and said, "Buddy can drive."

Comment

that square exhaust makes more power.... it was in that article....

sometimes I feel bad for carlebrities that come in here... not for long... but sometimes.
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

im glad i learned superbuicks personal phone number.
                            now whenever i feel lonely i can put on a bathrobe, get
                            a glass of chardonnay, put on a earth wind and fire album
                            and give him a call to ask him what hes wearing..............

Comment

I found bangshift looking for landspeed news
                              not that I can do that.

I learned journalism can be universal with a genre at the middle
                              too much focus on one thing is a spammer

I am a veteran, of making noise with the biggest flying things on earth
                              I awoke very disabled, lost and confused.
                              I think i have cried here at least once or twice in 11 years.

I like to see what innocent people have done with their machines.

sometimes the biggest and best of something.
                              that makes me proud too.
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                              X