Bigger Shop Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger Shop Space

The last place was a 2 car garage with 3 feet at each end of the vette ( not a long car ) with a 7 foot ceiling . New digs 30 x 36 with a 9 or 10 foot ceiling . This is going to be great ! Oh yeah ! They threw a house in for the wife .

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	232.1 KB
ID:	1276326

Name:	
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	1276327
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Congrats! You deserve it! Going to get back on the S10 and SAS the suburban?
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Excellent Dan! Hope you guys enjoy it. I know that I've never had too much shop space!

Dan

Comment

Enjoy those new digs!!!! I'm jealous.... I work in an alley. kinda a drag when it rains.
        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Your new nearest neighbors will be all lined up in the driveway expecting you to change their oil. Might as well put a sign up. Congrats Dan!
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
            Your new nearest neighbors will be all lined up in the driveway expecting you to change their oil. Might as well put a sign up. Congrats Dan!
            That ain't wrong.......................
            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Where is the new place? Near where you were? Room for Grandpups?

Dan

Comment

Dan , if you want to look up the coordinates , where we were was about 2 miles east of the I-65 exit at raymond street exit or 4 or 5 wiles west of the I-74 exit on Indys east side . New place is two exits north of there and about a mile to mile and a half east of there . Paula doesn't want a dog at all especially in the house and while I want one , like like being able to leave the state bacially at a moments notice .
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
                  Congrats! You deserve it! Going to get back on the S10 and SAS the suburban?
                  First thing is get the blue vette running again then fin8sh the S10 done and sold . I have plans for a big project but a don't want to mention it yet .
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Congrats, you're gonna love it.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

All I can say right now is Enjoy it! If you're anything like me, or worse, my dad, your kids will absolutely hate you for getting a bigger shop at some point. You won't have to worry about it when they have to. Sorry, that sounds morbid, but I'm bad about packrat tendencies and Dad was worse. I'm having to deal with his hoard today, but the good news is I think I just found enough space for a VW beetle which almost makes it a 3 car garage.

Is it wet? Toilet? Have 60 amp service? That'd make it move in ready!!

Seriously though, enjoy it. That's hard earned space!

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                        Dan , if you want to look up the coordinates , where we were was about 2 miles east of the I-65 exit at raymond street exit or 4 or 5 wiles west of the I-74 exit on Indys east side . New place is two exits north of there and about a mile to mile and a half east of there . Paula doesn't want a dog at all especially in the house and while I want one , like like being able to leave the state bacially at a moments notice .
                        Ms. Beagle brought a dog home for me without my permission or discussion. He had been abandoned twice by the time he was six months old. Dog walks in, walks up to me, says " Looks like you're my human" ... I looked at him and said "Looks like you're my dog". Best dog I've ever had.

re: moments notice - They will get in a truck pretty fast if they think you are leaving town. Yeah, it's like having a 5 year old, but yeah, it's also like having a 5 year old.
                        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                          All I can say right now is Enjoy it! If you're anything like me, or worse, my dad, your kids will absolutely hate you for getting a bigger shop at some point. You won't have to worry about it when they have to. Sorry, that sounds morbid, but I'm bad about packrat tendencies and Dad was worse. I'm having to deal with his hoard today, but the good news is I think I just found enough space for a VW beetle which almost makes it a 3 car garage.

Is it wet? Toilet? Have 60 amp service? That'd make it move in ready!!

Seriously though, enjoy it. That's hard earned space!

No running water . The garage has it's own meter so I would guess its 100 amp but I'll have to check . No running water no heat as of now and no air conditioning other than the shop fan .
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Tedly , it looks like 200 amp to me . Am I right ?

Name:	
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	1276702
                            Last edited by Dan Barlow; August 3, 2020, 02:17 AM.
                            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I believe that will be a 100amp 220 circuit. But should be plenty

Comment

Working...
                              X