No announcement yet.

A new adventure awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not many places are as beautiful as the Bristol area. I have driven, and bicycles, through and in the area several times and have always enjoyed the area. Good luck to you two.

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post

That’s why we’re looking in the country. Well, one of the reasons at least.
      Irony... my city dude Michael drove by this morning only to find the mess he was looking for already gone. All I could think of was Nelson from the Simpsons "HA HAA". I expect to get a letter anyway, I think he misses me.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Which state are you going to live in ? The Virginia - Tennessee state line runs down the middle of Bristol's main street, State Street.

Comment

Go with Tennessee. Virginia is no longer for lovers.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Great news and congratulations! If your "moving" adventure takes you through Ohio, US 23 is a mere 20 minutes from us, and US 30 is only 2 miles from our doorstep if you need anything. Be glad to meet you both. We have dogs and kids, but the kids are older and don't bite much anymore.
            Last edited by STINEY; August 5, 2020, 02:02 PM.
            Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post

We're finding quite a few places in our target range, problem is everything is sold in about a week. Seriously. Virtually everything we find sells within a week of it going on market. Could be worse though, my sister is looking for a house down in Memphis. Houses there get snatched up the same day.
              popular place

I am a single vet trying to do what couples do.
              i won't admit how close the personal finance is to being a different realm to V.A. loan people..it is humbling.
              one guy had me keep his name and number. He felt bad.
              I'll be a frozen something here in maine before i get out.

anyway, congrats to you.
              I need away from winter as well.
              enjoy a safe place.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                Which state are you going to live in ? The Virginia - Tennessee state line runs down the middle of Bristol's main street, State Street.
                Probably Virginia. Keni’s job is in Marion, so we need to be relatively close to it. With as physically limited as I am now, my best chance at getting a job quickly is being near larger cities, so we’ve been looking between Bristol and Marion mostly.
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                  Great news and congratulations! If your "moving" adventure takes you through Ohio, US 23 is a mere 20 minutes from us, and US 30 is only 2 miles from our doorstep if you need anything. Be glad to meet you both. We have dogs and kids, but the kids are older and don't bite much anymore.
                  If we go that way we’ll have to grab lunch or something. Haven’t planned that far ahead yet, we’re still scrambling to get packed and get cars in shape for the trip.
                  Last edited by tedly; August 5, 2020, 02:12 PM.
                  I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Donovan View Post

popular place

I am a single vet trying to do what couples do.
                    i won't admit how close the personal finance is to being a different realm to V.A. loan people..it is humbling.
                    one guy had me keep his name and number. He felt bad.
                    I'll be a frozen something here in maine before i get out.

anyway, congrats to you.
                    I need away from winter as well.
                    enjoy a safe place.
                    I get it my friend. Thanks for the well wishes!
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                    X