Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test

xxx
    Last edited by cstmwgn; August 5, 2020, 01:49 PM.

Aw, I love you too! But not enough to smooch with you.

Dan

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	OIP.eTzh1VY8oG8jghuok0HdkgAAAA?w=256&h=180&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1277011
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
        Last edited by cstmwgn; August 5, 2020, 03:49 PM.
        Self censorship ?

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
          Self censorship ?
          Yeah, I was trying to learn how to post a video and didn't want to mess up anyone else's post doing it.
          And just for clarity there is a Mexican beer Tres Equis that is just about as disgusting a beer as I have ever had - and we had a case of it!

Comment

Australia has a Castlemaine XXXX beer which is okay ... here are the Four-Ex Angels at Eastern Creek Raceway, Sydney.

Click image for larger version  Name:	XXXX_Angels_-Eastern_Creek_Raceway,_Sydney,_NSW,_Australia_-29Jan2011.jpg Views:	0 Size:	301.2 KB ID:	1277083

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
              Australia has a Castlemaine XXXX beer which is pretty good ...
              You can tell you're not an Aussie , you don't put XXXX and good in the same sentence!
              Last edited by 65RHDEER; August 6, 2020, 10:55 PM.
              Tim
              Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Good on ya mate .. I'm a VB man myself, so went back and fixed it for you !
                By the way, have you ever tried a Pabst Blue Ribbon or Old Milwaukee ?
                When rating beers, you need to understand the truly awful, to appreciate the others that are drinkable.

Comment

Ballentine's. worst in the US.
                  Ba Mui Ba "33". Vietnamese beer with formaldahyde in the recipe. Worst in the world.
                  I like Victoria too.
                  Last edited by oletrux4evr; August 7, 2020, 05:43 AM.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                    Yeah, I was trying to learn how to post a video and didn't want to mess up anyone else's post doing it.
                    I'll see if I can explain it...

first, it really helps if you upload the video to youtube. Then you go to youtube and watch the video yourself, and then click on the URL in the "address" bar at the top of the browser window, and highlight all of it. The "copy" the URL. Next on the forum here, you click on the little movie film icon, and a popup window will give you a place to "paste" the URL in. Do that, close the window, and then it will insert the tag that will show that video.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post

I'll see if I can explain it...

first, it really helps if you upload the video to youtube. Then you go to youtube and watch the video yourself, and then click on the URL in the "address" bar at the top of the browser window, and highlight all of it. The "copy" the URL. Next on the forum here, you click on the little movie film icon, and a popup window will give you a place to "paste" the URL in. Do that, close the window, and then it will insert the tag that will show that video.

Thanks Jim
                      I figured out how to post videos but then couldn't figure out how to delete the topic so I took out the link and put in the xxx to satisfy the requirement to have more than 2 characters of text. I use gmail and it appears I get a small cloud account with that so I put the video there and then did exactly what you said.

It is pretty funny (to me anyway) - after 30 years in IT how much I STILL distrust the internet and social media.

Comment

30 years in IT will TEACH you to distrust everything! It's not paranoia when they really are out to get you.

Comment

Bad beer? Olympia and Bohemia.

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                            Ballentine's. worst in the US.
                            Ba Mui Ba "33". Vietnamese beer with formaldahyde in the recipe. Worst in the world.
                            I like Victoria too.
                            shouldnt it be "3103"?

mop=1
                            hi=2
                            ba=3
                            boom=4
                            nam=5
                            sao=6
                            bai=7
                            tom=8
                            gin=9
                            mui=10

Comment

This stuff was pretty bad but we still stole it from my great uncles' garage fridge and drank it.
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l640.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.8 KB ID:	1277245
                              Last edited by Beagle; August 7, 2020, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X