No announcement yet.

BS has a bug - Ad blockers seem to be effective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's back for me and seems to be acting just the same. It's a healthy bug.

Dan

Comment

:headbanging: I'll let Chad know.

Comment

Strange it seems to have worked for my Samsung S9+ . I didn't have to reboot .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Don't know what's going on - everything is working perfectly again.

Dan

Comment

Chad said they are doing a daily sweep to find and remove them.

Comment

The past 2 days have been excellent. Whatever they're doing is working so far. Thanks!

Dan

Comment

I noticed an orange 3 up in my browser toolbar, so I clicked on it. Turns out it claims to be Google's Privacy Badger. It claims to have blocked 3 trackers.........hmmmmmmm.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

First time that I have been on in awhile. I did not have to refresh pages with my iMac like I did before.
                  ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Seemed to work fine as long as I opened it with firefox.

Comment

Oh, oh. Just got redirected again. This is a bummer as it's been perfect for several days. Confused....

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                        Oh, oh. Just got redirected again. This is a bummer as it's been perfect for several days. Confused....

Dan
                        Yeah - but now they are offering deals on sexy Asian women!

Comment

Back here too. Different smut but still back to annoying/embarrassing status.
                          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

And offering to renew my Norton Anti-Virus. Hmmmmm.........never had either........Asian women or Norton.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Was good for a few days. Now is back worse than before.
                              Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                              74 Nova Project
                              66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                              79 Chevy Truck Project
                              1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Sorry boys, we're working on it. One of the forum software updates apparently enabled a back door or something and so malware was installed by someone who positioned themselves as an administrator. Unfortunately the crap is everywhere and we keep doing sweeps to remove it from places and then find it in others. But we are working on it. Thanks for being patient, I know it sucks.
                                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Working...
                                X