BS has a bug - Ad blockers seem to be effective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monster View Post
    I have not done anything and have not had any problems in about a week.
    Mine hasn't changed - still be redirected on most clicks

Comment

Me tool.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Me three. But only in "General".

Dan
        Last edited by DanStokes; November 3, 2020, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Mine hasn't changed - still be redirected on most clicks
          Can't even touch the screen
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Same here...
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Have had one day of no problems then back to BS redirects!!

Comment

I have had luck on my iMac by just refreshing the screen. Sometimes it works the first time, sometimes after two or three. Sometimes it gets mad at me & logs me out. Then I have to start over. I just keep swinging until I accomplish what I need to. That works for me since I do not live on it. I figure that they'll get it fixed sooner or later.
                ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
                  I have had luck on my iMac by just refreshing the screen. Sometimes it works the first time, sometimes after two or three. Sometimes it gets mad at me & logs me out. Then I have to start over. I just keep swinging until I accomplish what I need to. That works for me since I do not live on it. I figure that they'll get it fixed sooner or later.
                  I'm on a Mac Mini. I find that it redirects me when I click on pretty much anything in the "General" category the first time I click. If I close the header for the redirect (usually they want me to renew Flash Player even though I have the new version - it's spam) then I can proceed as normal. Weird......

Dan

Comment

Haven't been able to login here for months?

Comment

It’s a major pain! Can hardly navigate the site for the redirects, and posting is equally difficult for the same reason.

Does nobody care? What gives? This is by far the most drug out problem the site has experienced since the carjunkie days....
                      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                        It’s a major pain! Can hardly navigate the site for the redirects, and posting is equally difficult for the same reason.

Does nobody care? What gives? This is by far the most drug out problem the site has experienced since the carjunkie days....
                        I don't think they know how to fix it. It looks like the database is corrupt. Corrupt databases are bad Mkay.

Comment

Happy Thankgiving Leftovers everyone !!
                          I patiently waited for this to correct itself from the the Site's IT Dept.
                          Today, I did whatt RedKitty did and added Adblocker to FireFox.
                          So far, no pop ups, but we will see !!!
                          Haven't added it to my phone yet, an old Android unit that requires multiple screens to install.......
                          When I get that done, I can post the pix of what I have been working on the Last 2 months......

Comment

ugh... I dont have fancy fox or whet ever it is still poping up ... total pain in the a55
                            your kids can have their own racecar www.aasbd.org

Comment

I added add blocker and I am still getting the nonsense. It’s to the point where I don’t want to visit anymore.
                              Solutions are often obvious once you get the questions right.

Comment

My Firefox w/ad blockers is still giving me the popups and redirects though it is slightly better. I may be using the wrong ad blocker but it was the one Firefox suggested.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X