No announcement yet.

BS has a bug - Ad blockers seem to be effective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me it is every other click only when actually in a thread. I think in the beginning it did it in menus too? Maybe Chad no longer READS threads? I just look at it as more ads the guys are not getting paid for. They should start sending them bills.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Okay, here's the update;

It’s all cleaned up right now and we will monitor it. Should be good again. Chad

If you notice any further redirect issues, please post them here.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
        Okay, here's the update; It’s all cleaned up right now and we will monitor it. Should be good again. Chad If you notice any further redirect issues, please post them here.
        I was going to call you out on this one but decided to reboot before saying anything. At this moment in time (after rebooting) everything APPEARS to be working properly.

T H A N K Y O U C H A D ! ! !

UPDATE: Well that didn't last too long. I am getting redirects again!
        Last edited by cstmwgn; December 30, 2020, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Still getting redirects. Bummer...... Should I reboot or something?

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
            Still getting redirects. Bummer...... Should I reboot or something?
            Dan
            Me too
            well I tried another Ad blocker,the one BBR said worked on his Android. Seems to finally be working right. Nice to be able to touch the screen not be redirected to Mars.
            Last edited by corvettedad; December 30, 2020, 08:53 AM.
            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Still redirecting here. The 'arrowhead' means all is well. The little 'hand' is the clue it's coming. After two redirects, then the third click on the button works.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

It still exists in the source code for this thread.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BS Bug.JPG Views:	0 Size:	102.9 KB ID:	1285440
                Last edited by BBR; December 30, 2020, 12:32 PM.
                Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

And just like that, it's fixed!

Comment

It’s nice not having to spend so much time trying to log in or go from thread to thread, thanks!

Comment

WHOO-HOO! It's working properly for me now, too! Feels as good as a hot bath after a long day in the shop.

Dan

Comment

Can it be real? No boobies or cross-eyed butt wigglers today! Yippee! (never thought I'd be happy about losing those, weird...)
                        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I seem to be in the clear again too!
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Oh crap! It's back!

Comment

Yep, think we spoke to soon and appears it’s worse on mine!!

Comment

Yup.
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Working...
                                X