No announcement yet.

BS has a bug - Ad blockers seem to be effective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like time to contact "Best CPM", "Top CPM" and "Response Server". Somewhere, someone is taking credit for these hacks and getting PAID for the clicks we make just to use this message base.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
      Sorry boys, we're working on it. One of the forum software updates apparently enabled a back door or something and so malware was installed by someone who positioned themselves as an administrator. Unfortunately the crap is everywhere and we keep doing sweeps to remove it from places and then find it in others. But we are working on it. Thanks for being patient, I know it sucks.
      Chad, I know you guys are doing your best. I know it has to be frustrating to see your base going down the toilet due to no fault of your own. I, for one, will hang in there as you work it thru. I'd offer to lend my expertise but I don't have any! Best of luck and seriously - call on me if I can help in any way. I don't want to see our community die out.

BTW - are the Asian women REALLY that hot?

Dan

Comment

I am starting to get pop-ups again. Mostly about downloading a flash player update. I noticed that both of the options did the same thing. I closed out to get rid of it. Laura, an info tech, said that flash player has become such a risk that they completely got rid of it in their system.
        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
          I am starting to get pop-ups again. Mostly about downloading a flash player update. I noticed that both of the options did the same thing. I closed out to get rid of it. Laura, an info tech, said that flash player has become such a risk that they completely got rid of it in their system.
          It went EOL at the end of December and is highly recommended to be uninstalled for security reasons.

Comment

I can't navigate the site again . Worse than ever .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I stayed away for over a month as it would lock me up any time I clicked on a post but now just a couple pop-ups in the middle of the page which you can shut down easily or just ignore which I do.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Welcome back Phil.

Comment

The pop up's are ruining this site. I don't need McAfee, Don't have Dementia and I sure don't want to wait for pages to load. Didn't have these issues until the latest update was done.

Comment

Working...
                  X