Long time, no see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time, no see

Been a while since I've posted anything. I've been sticking to Facebook the last few years. Anyway, this last year I've been unemployed due to COVID and I took the time to finally do the turbo build I've always wanted. I put a pair of cheap turbos on my Cutlass as inexpensively as possible while still keeping it looking okay. My buddy just made a feature about it on his YouTube. Check it out. https://youtu.be/nzAOvIB1TT0
    1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
    1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Hmmm... and I'm turbo'ing an LS in my Buick.... nice timing to come back
    I also built this while you were gone

oh yeah and this

so not much going on ....
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Good to see you back! Hope the turbo installation works out well for you.

I finally finished the Volvo/347 Ford stroker (though the owner is chasing some related loose ends) and Mutt the Race Truck has a new but so far untried turbo - waiting for the vaccine before I go to the track. I finally dug the 5.8L Mustang (Stanger) out of the back of the shop and am getting it ready to run again after 10+ years of storage. I also have a new, short-term project getting a nice '94 Ranger ready to sell for a widowed friend (it had been her husband's DD). Need to start a thread on the Ranger.

Hope you stay tuned in. As you no doubt noticed there's a bug in the BS program and some actions cause it to redirect instead of carrying out the desired action. It's annoying but if you catch the redirect and kill it (at the top of the screen on my Mac desktop, yours may differ) you can carry on 'till it redirects you again.

Dan

Comment

Working...
      X