• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These crazy swedes.

(3) Beautiful Chrysler New Yorker 1960 on snowy ice - YouTube

Beautiful car -
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Beautiful. But more important - Good too see you, BT! What have you been up to?

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        Beautiful. But more important - Good too see you, BT! What have you been up to?

Dan
        Dan,nice to see you are here still.Job sleep work facebook lurking around here and there,and some wrenchin,but only on the daily drivers,which still are the Avalanche and the Escalade.As i started driving newer cars,i tend to find new forums too.And the Chevelle got a new friend in a Camaro..so much cars,and so little time to do what i want with them..A luxus problem really

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post

Dan,nice to see you are here still.Job sleep work facebook lurking around here and there,and some wrenchin,but only on the daily drivers,which still are the Avalanche and the Escalade.As i started driving newer cars,i tend to find new forums too.And the Chevelle got a new friend in a Camaro..so much cars,and so little time to do what i want with them..A luxus problem really
          Our daughter-in-law calls them "first world problems" and she's right. We are lucky people.

Please stay in touch. I love to hear first hand what's going on across the planet.

Dan

Comment

Up here in the Frozen Tunda,
            Lake Races every weekend if good ice.
            Hoopties Hot Rod Short Track chaos !!
            There's Videos, Lake Puckaway, Castle Rock Lake, and some from up by Ashland, Wisconsin

Comment

Working...
            X