X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet, snow!

love it!
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Keep it. I've had enough to last the rest of my life.
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
      Keep it. I've had enough to last the rest of my life.
      oh but that's the beauty of this, if we're getting, you're getting even more

Comment

Nope. I'm in Virginia now. Wisconsin is in a deep freeze and probably getting a ton of snow. nothing but rain here.
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	forecast.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	287.6 KB
ID:	1287936

Name:	forecast1.png
Views:	122
Size:	311.6 KB
ID:	1287937
          Last edited by tedly; February 13, 2021, 11:10 AM.
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

Here’s Madison’s forecast. I am not gonna complain about a little rain in the slightest.

Name:	forecast2.png
Views:	134
Size:	236.0 KB
ID:	1287940
            Last edited by tedly; February 13, 2021, 11:12 AM.
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

We have kids/Grands in SE MI, MN, and Ontario, Canada. They're all getting hammered and then frozen. Love 'em all but we're staying here! Hope we can visit come summer.

Dan

Comment

maine has been a freak.
                very warm.

I have just two barely below zero evenings all winter.. being more than a month after solstice, the sun takes over quick.

I just waited in line at the car wash after a 3 below evening, to wash the truck.. must have been a dozen or more vehicles.
                its already 32F.

I feel bad for minot AFB.. -16F is thier high temp today.. without wind chill.
                but they too should get this sun anyway.
                the flightline is compared across northern tier states..maine is the florida of the north this year.
                Last edited by Barry Donovan; February 13, 2021, 12:21 PM.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

The only time that snow is sweet, is when you make a snow cone out of it.

Comment

Here in Central Wisconsin, it's living up to its reputation !!!
                    For the last 10+ days it has been well below Zero (F) every night, and light snows every other day.
                    "In the Frozen Tundra, Snows are Bunghole Deep on a Tall Moose, and it Gets SO Cold it Will Freeze the Flame Off a Candle !"

Comment

We've been getting 2 inches here and there . Nothing worth having a 6000 4x4 daily driver . The worse is that it's been hanging in the 20s for 2 weeks with another to go . But an the bright side fab usually is when the wind comes roaring out of the north and we have chill factors of -20 .
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

4 inches of powder here in Wichita at zero. Snowshoes, anyone?
                        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                          The only time that snow is sweet, is when you make a snow cone out of it.
                          I look awesome in a snowsuit. Some might even say super.

Comment

DFW handles snow about as well as I handle a furnace blower that won't turn on. Not very well. Thank you fireplace, I guess I'll just keep those faucets dripping. Coldest day of the year, of course. :|

I guess it's par for the course, at least I don't have to winterize the boat this year... have done that in snow before, not my idea of fun either.
                            Last edited by Beagle; February 15, 2021, 05:49 AM.
                            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              DFW handles snow about as well as I handle a furnace blower that won't turn on. Not very well. Thank you fireplace, I guess I'll just keep those faucets dripping. Coldest day of the year, of course. :|

I guess it's par for the course, at least I don't have to winterize the boat this year... have done that in snow before, not my idea of fun either.
                              that might be one of those "seldom heard discouraging words"

Comment

Working...
                              X