Trust the process!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust the process!

Don't know if you follow roundball at all. My dad and I follow Kansas Jayhawk basketball, and we both thought that Joel Embiid held big promises when he was playing for Bill Self, despite frequent injuries and recovery time. He's been with the 76'ers now for six years, and Friday scored an incredible 50 points in only 35 minutes of playing time. 17 of those points were rebounds. That put Embiid in line for a spot with the legends of the sport with guys like Wilt Chamberlain. I think that's pretty cool beans.
    Last edited by studemax; February 20, 2021, 07:35 PM.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

My ten year old grandson had a steal, went the length of the court & made a layup in last weeks game. Today, he had five steals & four points. Not bad for the shortest kid on the court that only had one basket all of last season & one in the first four other games this season. Unfortunately, his YMCA league uses local school courts so they are restricted to one spectator per child per game & it wasn't my turn to go. I don't follow pro ball but that is some pretty impressive stats for Mr. Embiid.
    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
    X