• Show
Clear All

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    In more important news, I've ordered a new BS shirt to wear for the events

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    and I'm in for the Utah version of Optima July 18,19... sweetness.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by pdub View Post
    Wow, this is hard to do on BangShift, changing subjects. Lemme get ready........OK, all the dogs I've ever seen at all the tracks I've ever run were all walking their owners (usually their moms) on a leash. I'm not sure about much of anything in life but I'm sure I've never seen a dog left unattended at a track. However, I wasn't running autocross at the track where you were running on that particular day so I didn't see that so there ya go. Now I'm not sure anymore all over again.
    look for moms on leashes. good to know.
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; May 2, 2021, 07:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Wow, this is hard to do on BangShift, changing subjects. Lemme get ready........OK, all the dogs I've ever seen at all the tracks I've ever run were all walking their owners (usually their moms) on a leash. I'm not sure about much of anything in life but I'm sure I've never seen a dog left unattended at a track. However, I wasn't running autocross at the track where you were running on that particular day so I didn't see that so there ya go. Now I'm not sure anymore all over again.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Since we've now talked about cats, we must counterbalance with dogs

Talk to me about track pooches.

Buick is coming with me - he's okay in warm weather and I have a special tarp that guarantees he'll be the coolest thing there... he was with me at my first autocross - he snoozed...

but what do I need to know?

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    I showed that to Kenny and he said names aren't important. I guess because he was named Barbie before somebody dumped him off at the shelter.
    Cat named Sue?

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    Dogs HAVE Owners.......
    Cats HAVE Staff !!!!

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

on FB, been working on naming this kitty... since it's raining - thinking that's as good of task as any today

since this is a cat thread, I'm sure it'll pop up here soon enough
    King Richard ?

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    I showed that to Kenny and he said names aren't important. I guess because he was named Barbie before somebody dumped him off at the shelter.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied

But it's a fine catalyst for discussion. And don't worry Patrick, I thought it was funny and Kenny only said hair up the place. That's usually all he ever says unless it thunders and then he says hide behind the water heater. Unless somebody is visiting. Big Dave actually SAW Kenny for a half second. Dave was sitting in the living room and Kenny decided the water heater wasn't safe enough haven so he moved the program to under the bed upstairs at 73 mph.

BTW, I've been looking for SBG's thread about racing his Corvette but I can't seem to find it anymore.
    on FB, been working on naming this kitty... since it's raining - thinking that's as good of task as any today

since this is a cat thread, I'm sure it'll pop up here soon enough
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; April 25, 2021, 08:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

I would say trebuchet projectile, it would be too punny to use a catapult ! That would be catastrophic !

my apologies to Pdub and Kenny, I have very limited fondness for felines... I'm a dog person....
    But it's a fine catalyst for discussion. And don't worry Patrick, I thought it was funny and Kenny only said hair up the place. That's usually all he ever says unless it thunders and then he says hide behind the water heater. Unless somebody is visiting. Big Dave actually SAW Kenny for a half second. Dave was sitting in the living room and Kenny decided the water heater wasn't safe enough haven so he moved the program to under the bed upstairs at 73 mph.

BTW, I've been looking for SBG's thread about racing his Corvette but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied

I struggle to find much use for cats. I figure that by using them as flying dusters, I'd have to change my view from 'utterly useless' to 'only partially useless' .... but no, it's 'harsh'.... smh, there's just no pleasing people these days
    I would say trebuchet projectile, it would be too punny to use a catapult ! That would be catastrophic !

my apologies to Pdub and Kenny, I have very limited fondness for felines... I'm a dog person....

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied

I struggle to find much use for cats
    The back of the food bag says it all:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IAMS.JPG Views:	0 Size:	118.0 KB ID:	1292750

Yeah, where'd ya park your squad car, Sherlock? Not only are cats "different" but each cat is different from another one. Here's a company that's named after cats' only consistent trait, "I AM a cat, so deal with it."
    Last edited by pdub; April 25, 2021, 05:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

Aaron, that’s harsh...funny, but, harsh nonetheless

He damn sure would after he landed.
    I struggle to find much use for cats. I figure that by using them as flying dusters, I'd have to change my view from 'utterly useless' to 'only partially useless' .... but no, it's 'harsh'.... smh, there's just no pleasing people these days

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied

I'm sure Kenny would cover more distance then your average teddy bear
    He damn sure would after he landed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X