Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The road to Optima Challenge 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by pdub View Post

    But it's a fine catalyst for discussion. And don't worry Patrick, I thought it was funny and Kenny only said hair up the place. That's usually all he ever says unless it thunders and then he says hide behind the water heater. Unless somebody is visiting. Big Dave actually SAW Kenny for a half second. Dave was sitting in the living room and Kenny decided the water heater wasn't safe enough haven so he moved the program to under the bed upstairs at 73 mph.

    BTW, I've been looking for SBG's thread about racing his Corvette but I can't seem to find it anymore.
    on FB, been working on naming this kitty... since it's raining - thinking that's as good of task as any today

    since this is a cat thread, I'm sure it'll pop up here soon enough
    SuperBuickGuy
    No Life Outside BangShift.com
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; April 25, 2021, 08:20 AM.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

    Comment


    • I showed that to Kenny and he said names aren't important. I guess because he was named Barbie before somebody dumped him off at the shelter.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

        on FB, been working on naming this kitty... since it's raining - thinking that's as good of task as any today

        since this is a cat thread, I'm sure it'll pop up here soon enough
        King Richard ?
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

        Comment


        • Dogs HAVE Owners.......
          Cats HAVE Staff !!!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pdub View Post
            I showed that to Kenny and he said names aren't important. I guess because he was named Barbie before somebody dumped him off at the shelter.
            Cat named Sue?
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

            Comment


            • Since we've now talked about cats, we must counterbalance with dogs

              Talk to me about track pooches.

              Buick is coming with me - he's okay in warm weather and I have a special tarp that guarantees he'll be the coolest thing there... he was with me at my first autocross - he snoozed...

              but what do I need to know?
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

              Comment


              • Wow, this is hard to do on BangShift, changing subjects. Lemme get ready........OK, all the dogs I've ever seen at all the tracks I've ever run were all walking their owners (usually their moms) on a leash. I'm not sure about much of anything in life but I'm sure I've never seen a dog left unattended at a track. However, I wasn't running autocross at the track where you were running on that particular day so I didn't see that so there ya go. Now I'm not sure anymore all over again.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

                Comment


                • Originally posted by pdub View Post
                  Wow, this is hard to do on BangShift, changing subjects. Lemme get ready........OK, all the dogs I've ever seen at all the tracks I've ever run were all walking their owners (usually their moms) on a leash. I'm not sure about much of anything in life but I'm sure I've never seen a dog left unattended at a track. However, I wasn't running autocross at the track where you were running on that particular day so I didn't see that so there ya go. Now I'm not sure anymore all over again.
                  look for moms on leashes. good to know.
                  SuperBuickGuy
                  No Life Outside BangShift.com
                  Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; May 2, 2021, 07:30 AM.
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

                  Comment


                  • and I'm in for the Utah version of Optima July 18,19... sweetness.
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

                    Comment


                    • In more important news, I've ordered a new BS shirt to wear for the events
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                        In more important news, I've ordered a new BS shirt to wear for the events
                        If you're lucky Chad will toss in about a half a pound of stickers and you can put them all over your car and get famous. Over at ECTA Motorsports Events on FB they've got lots of photos from this weekend's meet and a few of Red. One of them...well, they really liked the sticker on the back glass.

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	BS Sticker.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	1293250
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

                        Comment


                        • I'm not much of a sticker fan.... I figure for ever sticker I don't place, I can eat one donut.
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                            I'm not much of a sticker fan.... I figure for ever sticker I don't place, I can eat one donut.
                            Well,
                            That explains the 230 lbs in your description earlier............

                            Comment


                            • I got my sparco onsie. now a neck brace and I'm safe!
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Captain View Post

                                Well,
                                That explains the 230 lbs in your description earlier............
                                On the bright side of my hernia operation , I've lost 20 pounds . I should go racing !
                                Previously HoosierL98GTA

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X