The road to Optima Challenge 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pdub View Post

But it's a fine catalyst for discussion. And don't worry Patrick, I thought it was funny and Kenny only said hair up the place. That's usually all he ever says unless it thunders and then he says hide behind the water heater. Unless somebody is visiting. Big Dave actually SAW Kenny for a half second. Dave was sitting in the living room and Kenny decided the water heater wasn't safe enough haven so he moved the program to under the bed upstairs at 73 mph.

BTW, I've been looking for SBG's thread about racing his Corvette but I can't seem to find it anymore.
    on FB, been working on naming this kitty... since it's raining - thinking that's as good of task as any today

since this is a cat thread, I'm sure it'll pop up here soon enough
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; April 25, 2021, 08:20 AM.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• I showed that to Kenny and he said names aren't important. I guess because he was named Barbie before somebody dumped him off at the shelter.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

on FB, been working on naming this kitty... since it's raining - thinking that's as good of task as any today

since this is a cat thread, I'm sure it'll pop up here soon enough
        King Richard ?
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Dogs HAVE Owners.......
          Cats HAVE Staff !!!!

Comment

I showed that to Kenny and he said names aren't important. I guess because he was named Barbie before somebody dumped him off at the shelter.
            Cat named Sue?

Comment

• Since we've now talked about cats, we must counterbalance with dogs

Talk to me about track pooches.

Buick is coming with me - he's okay in warm weather and I have a special tarp that guarantees he'll be the coolest thing there... he was with me at my first autocross - he snoozed...

but what do I need to know?

Comment

• Wow, this is hard to do on BangShift, changing subjects. Lemme get ready........OK, all the dogs I've ever seen at all the tracks I've ever run were all walking their owners (usually their moms) on a leash. I'm not sure about much of anything in life but I'm sure I've never seen a dog left unattended at a track. However, I wasn't running autocross at the track where you were running on that particular day so I didn't see that so there ya go. Now I'm not sure anymore all over again.

Comment

Wow, this is hard to do on BangShift, changing subjects. Lemme get ready........OK, all the dogs I've ever seen at all the tracks I've ever run were all walking their owners (usually their moms) on a leash. I'm not sure about much of anything in life but I'm sure I've never seen a dog left unattended at a track. However, I wasn't running autocross at the track where you were running on that particular day so I didn't see that so there ya go. Now I'm not sure anymore all over again.
                  look for moms on leashes. good to know.
                  Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; May 2, 2021, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• and I'm in for the Utah version of Optima July 18,19... sweetness.

Comment

• In more important news, I've ordered a new BS shirt to wear for the events

Comment

In more important news, I've ordered a new BS shirt to wear for the events
                        If you're lucky Chad will toss in about a half a pound of stickers and you can put them all over your car and get famous. Over at ECTA Motorsports Events on FB they've got lots of photos from this weekend's meet and a few of Red. One of them...well, they really liked the sticker on the back glass.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BS Sticker.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	1293250

Comment

• I'm not much of a sticker fan.... I figure for ever sticker I don't place, I can eat one donut.

Comment

I'm not much of a sticker fan.... I figure for ever sticker I don't place, I can eat one donut.
                            Well,
                            That explains the 230 lbs in your description earlier............

Comment

• I got my sparco onsie. now a neck brace and I'm safe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain View Post

Well,
                                That explains the 230 lbs in your description earlier............
                                On the bright side of my hernia operation , I've lost 20 pounds . I should go racing !
                                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                                X