Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Laugh

Be sure to read the entire page, there's some funny stuff in here:

5.0L General Discussion - I'm done with this car! - My car was idling like crap the other day so I figured since I just got it, it may have been awhile since anyone changed the oil out. I decided to go ahead and change the oil. I used Mobile 1 synthentic oil like I was reccomended on here. Anyways, I drain out the oil...

Re: A Good Laugh

He must have thought he had a boat motor!

Comment

That's is F-ing HILARIOUS.

What a Moron

Comment

I bought a van that was used at an HVAC company and just after they put a new transmission in it, it "strangely" (their words) seized up.... so they sold it cheap (to me). It was a 305 motor so I didn't care about the motor, but was curious as to why it was seized.... it had axle grease in it.... my guess is the guy driving it forgot to put oil in it and figured he'd fix his mistake by putting grease in it to keep it from knocking (interestingly the crank was perfect and was a great score on a one-piece seal 3.48 stroke crank) - and that stopped the motor... to this day I wonder whether or not they heated the grease to get it in.... it was mostly in the oil pan.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

This just has to be a joke ??? I don't think I have ever heard of someone this retarted.

You can help the dumb, but you can't fix stupid!

Comment

I call bullshit.
            Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by 67prostreet
              This just has to be a joke ??? I don't think I have ever heard of someone this retarted.

You can help the dumb, but you can't fix stupid!
              it is. this was posted on montecarloss.com a few years ago and i found out it was a joke back then.

Comment

From page 3: ;D

"bwuhahahaha! thats just way to awesome. If this is a joke, it made me LOL.... so if its a joke.. im laughing with you.. if its not.. well I guess were all just laughing at you.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
                  I call bullshit.
                  I think I agree.

But the story, responses & other aspects were a good read.

Comment

Bullshit or not (bullshit)...that's some funny shit right there...I don't care who you are! ;D

Comment

Working...
                    X