Matt White, Pumpkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt White, Pumpkin

Don't know how many of you knew Matt White, Pumpkin. But he passed a while ago. His Brother and Mom are doing this. Thought I would pass it along.

Hello All, we will have a Celebration of Life for Matt on April 17, 2021 in Ellijay, GA. We will gather for some lunch and a time of fellowship and memories at the MOE-tel at the old Mountaintown Outdoor Expedition property located at 122 Adventure Trail, Ellijay, GA. We’ll then gather at the Stover Creek “put in” of the Cartecay River to spread ashes. We’ll have BBQ for lunch so please Call or text a RSVP with the number of people you’ll bring to:
    Don White 609 418 0100 Or
    Doug White 423 309 7198
    We will begin to gather at 11am, eat at noon, and be finished around 2pm. Please RSVP by April 10 so we can bring enough food. Thanks!!

OH YEAH
    Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Thank you so much for posting that Jim, the gathering is news to me. I just talked with Don and got me and Sue Unit on the list of attendees.

Good to see ya on the screen!
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Oh damn, I didn't know that. Rest in peace Matt.
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
        Thank you so much for posting that Jim, the gathering is news to me. I just talked with Don and got me and Sue Unit on the list of attendees.

Good to see ya on the screen!
        It will be good to see you again.
        OH YEAH
        Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

rip good sir.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

RIP Matt. His ashes are now headed down the Cartecay River after a fine gathering of family and friends and stories and remembering. From the gathering: Sue Unit, peewee and Jim (hoofhearted):

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010928.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	1292330

Comment

Pdub, you should grow your beard out now that you're retired! Such a bummer about Matt - a really great guy. See you soon.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                Pdub, you should grow your beard out now that you're retired!

Dan
                Jim pointed out that it was just plain weird to have to dress up on a Saturday of all days, and then I realized I hadn't had on a collar shirt in 3 1/2 years.

Comment

Jim pointed out that it was just plain weird to have to dress up on a Saturday of all days, and then I realized I hadn't had on a collar shirt in 3 1/2 years.
                  Every once in a while ME asks me to wear a colored shirt. Otherwise I'm in your camp.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Every once in a while ME asks me to wear a colored shirt. Otherwise I'm in your camp.

Dan
                    I've got a black BangShift T-shirt, is black a color? I've heard the Harley guys say they're only wearing black until they make something darker.

Comment

Oops - mistype. I meant "collared" shirt. Due to our warm weather I rarely wear black except in the middle of what passes for winter here. It's cool today so I'm wearing a black T.

Dan

Comment

I've got a black BangShift T-shirt, is black a color? I've heard the Harley guys say they're only wearing black until they make something darker.
                        Black is all the colors. White is the absence of color.

I wear black to cover up the stains.
                        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                        X