Thank you Silver Bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Silver Bullet

A BIG shout out to my friend Patrick ( Silver Bullet ). He may not remember it but several years ago he threw a tip out that either jegs or summit was having a garage sell on gauges. I didn't need any but I went and looked, basically I bought a full set of gauges for $25 plus shipping, total about $32. Today working on the pala the two gauges it had the glass crumbled into my hands. Mad for one second and thought about Patrick's garage sell tip, I've got a full set of gauges!! Hooray for the good guys. Thanks Patrick, a good friend and Bangshifter. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210401_195026.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	1291255
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

You're very welcome Perry!! Wishing you and the boys a Blessed Easter ! Wish we could be with the gang on a cruise this year, but, with Tammy getting laid off last year, she doesn't have vacation time for a trip this year, and, the storms up here last August made us replace the roof this year, so money's a bit tight and we want to be available when the roof is being worked on as well... Keep the Pix coming, we will follow you all in spirit!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I have a stash of those still... have used several...
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
      X