No announcement yet.

Best Diesel for no electricity???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just some abstract thinking after just getting me Covid Vaccination........
    They generate electricity in the Vacuum of Outter Space, No "Earthly Poles" to influence magnetism ??????
    I kinda get the Nuclear Holocaust Shock Syndrome theory, or that the poles may shift,
    but your car still runs in Australia just as well as in Greenland. It funky to see the steering wheel in front of the wrong seat, but the Dizzy still goes to the Zapper Gaps at the right time to run your car

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post
      Just some abstract thinking after just getting me Covid Vaccination........
      They generate electricity in the Vacuum of Outter Space, No "Earthly Poles" to influence magnetism ??????
      I kinda get the Nuclear Holocaust Shock Syndrome theory, or that the poles may shift,
      but your car still runs in Australia just as well as in Greenland. It funky to see the steering wheel in front of the wrong seat, but the Dizzy still goes to the Zapper Gaps at the right time to run your car
      Yes but I understand GM engineers had a bitch of a time getting the distributor to run in the other direction. You know, I never have driven a car with British steering. I always wondered, are the pedals reversed too? That would certainly be different.

I think we have a new piece to your race rules Captain. Right hand drive, and reversed pedals, gas on the left, clutch on the right. At least the brake would be in the same location.

Comment

Originally posted by dave.g.in.gansevoort View Post

Yes but I understand GM engineers had a bitch of a time getting the distributor to run in the other direction. You know, I never have driven a car with British steering. I always wondered, are the pedals reversed too? That would certainly be different.

I think we have a new piece to your race rules Captain. Right hand drive, and reversed pedals, gas on the left, clutch on the right. At least the brake would be in the same location.
        No it's the same around the world, CLUTCH BRAKE GAS. The only thing that throws you is shifting with your other hand, also staying on the correct side of the road.... You make mistakes in carparks and spots where you're traveling slow with no traffic around you... You wonder "why is that car on my side of the road and then realize You're at fault!
        Tim
        Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

they didn't have to reverse it because they knew it was going to Australia
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post

No it's the same around the world, CLUTCH BRAKE GAS. The only thing that throws you is shifting with your other hand, also staying on the correct side of the road.... You make mistakes in carparks and spots where you're traveling slow with no traffic around you... You wonder "why is that car on my side of the road and then realize You're at fault!
            I was in London, riding a double decker bus. My friends and I would sit directly above the driver then 'guess' where he was turning to. Had we been driving, we would have been dead several times over...
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

"At least the brake would be in the same location"

Like when I was asked if I knew how to "Double Clutch" a Truck NON syncro Transmission ?

My reply; "That's a Trick Question !! One of them Pedals is the BRAKE!!"

Comment

So has everyone been paying attention to the news relating to computer chips? The shortage is impacting the new car industry. But given the above, we are all ready for it to manifest into a complete loss of computing power in automobiles.

See and you guys thought I was crazy asking the original question... Well maybe I am, but don't tell anyone!

Comment

So has everyone been paying attention to the news relating to computer chips? The shortage is impacting the new car industry. But given the above, we are all ready for it to manifest into a complete loss of computing power in automobiles.

See and you guys thought I was crazy asking the original question... Well maybe I am, but don't tell anyone!
                  Too late. That cat's out of the bag!

Dan

Comment

Working...
                  X