Real Car Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdub View Post
    In a garage cluttered with benign objects, the wrench you get mad and throw will invariably strike something your wife will immediately notice.
    This is part of the reason for the "Thinking Chair" in my Shop.
    It's supposed to be a Hobby, Fun, Like a Life Size Puzzle.
    When I'm Banging my head, Feel the "Push" or "Gotta Git IT Together NOW" going on......
    Get a Beer out of the Fridge, Sit in the Thinking Chair.......... Click image for larger version

Name:	KIMG0294.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	1292252
    And somehow, Funny it's always about 4 beers later.......
    The Epiphany Happens !!!!! The Answer was Right There, Why couldn't it have came 2 hours ago ?!!

Comment

I had an old TV hooked up to a Play Station 2 in my shop. Whenever I’d get pissed or frustrated I’d go over and play Grand Theft Auto for a bit and see how much mayhem I could cause. Very cathartic.
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

No matter how many times you say to yourself "from now on I'll always clean that bench when I'm finished" you never do!
        Tim
        Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
          No matter how many times you say to yourself "from now on I'll always clean that bench when I'm finished" you never do!
          And when you DO CLEAN UP........
          You are hunting for Parts and Wrenches for a week or more !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post

And when you DO CLEAN UP........
            You are hunting for Parts and Wrenches for a week or more !!!!
            You find the 7 missing 10mm sockets because you got sick of looking and bought another one.

Your phillips drawer is full, but half of your flat blades still cannot be found.

You find a hammer you don't remember owning

The missing parts for the basket case project you just gave up on and took to the dump magically appear

Several hundred Marlboro Miles, and a work badge lost about 1995. It's strange what accumulates in a garage.
            Last edited by Beagle; April 17, 2021, 06:48 AM.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

If the delivery requires a signature, it will be delivered without warning and on the only day that you cannot possibly be available to sign for it
              Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; May 3, 2021, 07:24 AM.
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

The car at Pick N Pull that matches yours will be exactly the same but slightly different.

Dan

Comment

Whatever it is you're working on, it will always be approximately ten times easier to take apart than it will be to put it back together.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                  X