Road trips are SO much fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road trips are SO much fun!

I had my first week of vacation in over five years and I spent three days of it on the road (1400+ miles round trip) to go see my buddy, Uncle Tony DeFeo at the new UTG world headquarters in Tennessee. I cannot express how much fun this was. After all the hard work and countless heartaches putting this damned thing together, it finally paid off. And.... I got to have dinner with Bryan and his lovely bride in Bowling Green. What a great time!
    Last edited by Ron Ward; April 10, 2021, 07:20 PM.
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Nice! Vacation, road runner trip, and UTG spot.. It's good to hear from you
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Hey Ron, great fun video! Are you going to be at the ECTA event at the end of this month?
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Road trips are the highlight of my life love to hit the road with or without friends and stopping in to see folks. Heading out on the Key West road adventure at the end of the month
        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
          Hey Ron, great fun video! Are you going to be at the ECTA event at the end of this month?
          pdub, unfortunately, no.
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post

pdub, unfortunately, no.
            Well, WHY NOT!!! Seriously, we'll miss you. They're planning a racer's banquet this meet - first time since we left Maxton. Should be fun.

And yes, road trips are the best. We're hoping to do a Grand Tour, seeing all the Grands as we tour. The old van (her name is, of course, Vanna) is ready and waiting.

Dan

Comment

Road trips are certainly "fun." For me they are therapeutic. I am looking forward to organizing a road trip for our Studebaker club from the eastern part of the state to Maggie Valley, NC to attend the annual Studebaker Tri-State meet in late September. Up to now for the past year my "road" trips have been basically an hour or two to from the house and back. Both '65 Studebaker Cruiser and me find them refreshing. (and these short road trips are always on back roads!)

Comment

Bangshift royalty tour... nice.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                X