Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    one thing hydrocodone does do is cause all sorts of posts on the internet that, upon sober reflection, probably weren't such a good idea.

testicle nailed to the floor... graphic...

and thanks for letting us know that your anus is on fire too....

me, being the caring individual I am, so how is marital relations with the wife-unit? everything okay there?

lordy.
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; April 30, 2021, 06:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Barlow
    started a topic Hernia surgery's: thoughts

Hernia surgery's: thoughts

To anyone I my have ever offended when I acted like a hernia operation was a piece of cake , ........ let me say , I'm sorry . The navel hernia I had over 10 years ago and had that mess stuffed in , yeah I went back to work the next monday after having it done on a Friday. Lateral hernias are not like that . And I had one on each side done . It's been a week now and it's just getting to where it doesn't feel like trying to walk with a testicle nailed down to something immovable. And the hemroids decided they wanted to let me know they wanted to be just as big a pain as the hernia repair . I'm just to practical I had the left one fixed even though I couldn't even tell I had it . Lateral hernias are no time to be practical , just get one fixed at a time . Have one side that you can rely on . And the scrotum swelling to the size of an orange don't help walking either . I hope it gets better but at this point that mesh they put in feels like a triangle piece of curigated aluminum stuffed in there . And the pain killers ......Hydrocodone just really doesn't do much except make you constipated which makes you have to chase that with something else . WORDS TO THE WISE , ONE AT A TIME !
    I'm having a pretty good day today so don't feel sorry for me . I'm getting pretty stir crazy not going anywhere for a week . There's no way I could get out of the vette if I got it it and that clutch pedal may be a problem, but if I can figure out how to get a little two step ladder in the right place and maybe have a rope on it that I could pull it up inside.......I might have to go for a drive . Now I just need to figure out how to get some loose shorts on over these jockey shorts . You know , just in case I get pulled over .
Working...
X