Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas

Superman drives around for a living and he stopped by Weeville a little while ago to say he hopes we've got all the gas we need because people are lined up around some of the stations and some of the stations have run out. It's the toilet paper thing all over again.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Yep. One of the stations in town is all out and there's lines 4 deep at another one. Gotta love the fools that fill every available container and run everyone else out.
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

As I sit here in Branson Missouri at 11:28 local time , I wish I had the gumption to fill the car up to make sure I can get home . Oh well . I don't have to leave till Sunday.
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

$2.89 for 87 octane here in Wichita. Probably higher today.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

There were lines here yesterday. The pipeline should be back on by this weekend so I'll wait.

Dan

Comment

Need gas, filling up soon.
            usually Salem is cheaper.. wasn’t
            Here in Dallas (15 miles west) was $3.07
            Salem was $3.17 to $3.59.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
              Need gas, filling up soon.
              usually Salem is cheaper.. wasn’t
              Here in Dallas (15 miles west) was $3.07
              Salem was $3.17 to $3.59.
              Just filled the 3 main drivers.
              $3.01 today. Memorial day soon, need more gas. So filled em up. $114 for 3 vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

Just filled the 3 main drivers.
                $3.01 today. Memorial day soon, need more gas. So filled em up. $114 for 3 vehicles
                at 3.01, it takes 108.36 to fill the truck completely. Thankfully, I don't let it get that low and we're around 2.70 when I checked yesterday, I hate having to run a credit card twice to fill up. Any excuse for price gouging... Gas was the only thing Covid made cheaper. :|
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Got the car topped off today for $2.69 a gallon. That'll get me to St. Louis .
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	185536254_10224901793228419_8725195021662136915_n.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	1294009
                    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

at 3.01, it takes 108.36 to fill the truck completely. Thankfully, I don't let it get that low and we're around 2.70 when I checked yesterday, I hate having to run a credit card twice to fill up. Any excuse for price gouging... Gas was the only thing Covid made cheaper. :|
                      I'm doing my best to drown out the voice in my head that's warning me about gas prices driving well into California over Memorial day weekend....
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Today, Sam's Club in Wilmington only had Diesel which met my needs perfectly. However, in the line behind me was a Chrysler mini van. The attendant was an older guy who had a heck of a time convincing the owner that "no, Diesel will NOT work in your van." He came back to the pump as I was filling Truck and said "Sometimes I think I should just let them fill up but then I'd be the one to have to push them away from the pump."

Dan

Comment

32 gallon tank on the Suburban and I'm on about an eighth of a tank. This is going to be fun. Hello $100+ fill up, haven't seen you for a couple of years.
                          I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                            The attendant was an older guy...
                            "Attendant?" What the heck is THAT? Wait a minute, if he's the same one I remember from the 60's he really IS old by now. Like, 130.
                            Last edited by pdub; May 12, 2021, 02:41 PM.
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
                              32 gallon tank on the Suburban and I'm on about an eighth of a tank. This is going to be fun. Hello $100+ fill up, haven't seen you for a couple of years.
                              Yeah , I've only filled mine once . One , the money , and two anything more than a half tank and it will just slowly drop out .
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                              X