Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best/Strangest junkyard find

GTO was in Kirkville, NY
    owner was in California, when asked about selling it he came and got it.

Comment

I saw this for the first time today, looking for owner.
      In residental area in Lynncourt, NY.

65 GTO Yellow Conv. tri power four speed, last time on road 1981.
      Surface rust, not bad.
      Has been setting like this for years, owner very hard to reach.

Comment

That '65 GTO is the stuff dreams are made of.At least it appears fairly dry.Here's my neglected musclecar I'd love to own pic for the day:
        A couple of my buddies show up one day telling me I HAVE to see this 'Cuda.It's a '70 340 4 speed 'Cuda.It's got some other smallblock in it now,owner said a 273.He's a nice enough guy (he let me take the pics!) but said he has no interest in selling it.I offered to help push it into his garage,no luck.This was 3 or 4 years ago.It was still a workable car THEN.It had been sitting in the same spot for YEARS (under some pine trees,so there's needles,sap,and tree sh*t all over it,cracks and crevices probably all packed)Most likely if he ever DOES sell it,it'll be for lots of cash to some "flipper" other than somebody who dreams of 'Cudas with ROAD LAMPS! Dark Green,tan gut (I LOVE dark green!) I don't care that orig engine is missing,oh my god my stomach aches just thinking about it.I would show this car sooo much LOVE!

Comment

i got a 350 4 bolt out of someones garbage once. the guy even helped me load it.

Comment

I wish you guys could see this junk yard out here...It is a filled with amazing cars. The guy wont let me take photos AND wont let anyone walk the yard....He has let me in a few times to sift around the Fury stuff but he wants a mint for everything.

Comment

Working...
            X