Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke of the Day -

Stolen from Patrick B.- Silver_Bullet

A mechanic dies and goes to Hell. Dissatisfied with the level of comfort, he starts designing and building improvements. After a while, Hell has air conditioning, flush toilets and escalators. The mechanic is a pretty popular guy.

One day God calls and asks Satan, "So, how's it going down there?"

Satan says, "Hey things are going great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this mechanic is going to come up with next."

God is horrified. "What? You've got a mechanic? That's a mistake - he should never have gone down there! You know all mechanics go to Heaven. Send him up here!"

Satan says, "No way. I like having a mechanic on the staff. I'm keeping him."

God says, "Send him back up here or I'll sue."

"Yeah, right," Satan laughs, "and where are you going to get a lawyer?
    Last edited by 70chevyC-10; June 16, 2021, 10:39 AM.
    Phil / Omaha

Glad to have been of service Uncle Phil-Billy!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

haha thats funny a kind of

Comment

A pony walks into a bar, and whispers something to the bartender.

The bartender says back "Speak up I can't hear you".

The pony says as loud as he can "I;m a little horse".

I know but it's the only clean joke I know...

Of course there's a limeric:There once was a man from Nantucket

So everyone can fill in the rest...

Comment

A cop pulls a driver over for running a red light. The driver gives the cop an earful of cussing and name calling. The cop calmly writes out the ticket but not before writing a big "AH" on the bottom corner of it and handing it to the irate driver. The driver asked what the hell does AH mean and the cop said, "That's to remind me when we get to court that you're an A-hole."

They get to court a couple weeks later. The driver was about to lose his license on points so he brought a lawyer. The lawyer had the cop on the stand and asked the cop, "Will you tell the court what this AH on the ticket stands for?"

The cop said, "The defendant was aggressive and hostile during the traffic stop." The lawyer smirked and said, "Officer, are you sure this isn't supposed to stand for A-Hole?"

The cop said, "Well, sir, you should know your client better than I do."
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
          X