We're Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Back

Good trip to MN to see Grands and the grown-ups they live with. Great trip and it's good to be home. We found a few flaws in Vanna (heater blower resistor set, more door handle issues) and I'm fixing them prior to any future trips. The 12VDC 'fridge is a winner and we were happy to have it onboard - good Ebay buy.

Dan

Great to hear you had a good trip and no grinding faults to a smooth trip . Blower issues , did it make the air conditioning non functional ? I hope not . But at least this week didn't seem super hot .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

The fan was still good on high so we ran it there and modulated the temp control. A little noisier than usual but no big deal. It was actually a bit chilly in St. Paul - I'm sticking with the Southland!

Dan

Comment

It's always the electrical bits. Never trust the electrical bits. I don't trust electrical bits...

Steam, that's the answer!

Comment

electricians are even worse..... they proclaim you have a problem with something that only they can see and fix.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
            electricians are even worse..... they proclaim you have a problem with something that only they can see and fix.
            Kinda like current medical profession

Comment

Yep. I used to work with a guy who worried about everything out loud for hours. The shortest story he ever told was, "I thought I wanted to be an electrician but electricity scares me - you can't see it and it'll f*** you UP!"
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

This statement brought to you by a lawyer...individual results may and will without doubt vary greatly ! ....
                Yes, I'm an Electrician....
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Yep. I used to work with a guy who worried about everything out loud for hours. The shortest story he ever told was, "I thought I wanted to be an electrician but electricity scares me - you can't see it and it'll f*** you UP!"
                  Let me put it to you in the simplest of terms...Electricity is like dynamite, the second that you don't respect it, it KILLS YOU!
                  Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

Kinda like current medical profession
                    NOT !
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Have you seen the can of spaghetti that is displayed in a certain Fiat?
                      Just Kidding, But, SOMEONE poked a bear!
                      Last edited by silver_bullet; July 21, 2021, 12:14 PM.
                      Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

Have you seen the can of spaghetti that is displayed in a certain Fiat?
                        Just Kidding, But, SOMEONE poked a bear!
                        I have no idea what you're talking about.
                        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about.
                          See post #8 Nudge... Go get him Luigi! Good Boy!
                          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Working...
                          X