X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain View Post
    NEW problem, Now I have to walk around like a Japanese Tourists with a big camera
    Trade it in. They gave me one of these to use at work and I liked it so much I bought one of my own to have at home. Not recommending a brand, just sayin a camera (and a great one for point and shoot) doesn't have to be large. If you see me posting a photo I took it with this one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lumix.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	1304068

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    Thanks for bailing me out,
    AND covering my Ass,
    Mostly,
    If I post Something Here,
    I'm telling the Truth !!
    My Fault is I'm a People Person,
    want to HEAR Their Story, and
    forget that "No Pix, Didn't Happen"
    and it doesn't enter my mind to pull my
    phone and photo shoot these people.
    To help with this, I bought a digital camera
    just before the Concours d'Lemons trip.
    NEW problem, Now I have to walk around like a Japanese Tourists with a big camera

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain View Post
    Attending Torque Fest, This Beautiful Girl in a "Pin Up's" Dress, is looking at the cars, and asked some questions about the Indy Racer, and mentioned seeing it on the Track Earlier.
    Then hands Me a Show Promotion Card (ya know, the 5x7 size) for the Mississippi Mayhem 2021 show. I mentioned that I just have retired, and Now have Time to go to this Show, and REALLY WANTED to go several years ago when "Fanny Freckles" was Going to Jump the River !!!!
    She Blushes Brite Red,....and Says "THAT'S ME !!!.....I'm Fanny Freckles !!
    Visits some more, had her Sign the Steamer Trunk, and She Then takes back the Show Promo Card, Signs It, and Says YOU NOW HAVE TO BRING YOUR CAR
    This is YOUR personal invitation !!
    What is wrong with this guy ?
    He takes pics all day long of rusty junk, but won't take pics of pretty girls that want to have their picture taken.
    I mean, I wasn't even there and I got a pic of Fanny Freckles !

I got your back this time Cap'n, but lets get with the program eh?

Mississippi Mayhem promotional pic with Fanny

Name:	Mississippi Mayhem.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	287.0 KB
ID:	1304061

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    Crap I thought it was something I had missed somehow and was getting ramped up. Okay Wisconsin and the Mississippi River, I'm deflated. Sounds like a great time, I'll have to keep that one near the front of the line.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Well, I had to look because it said Mississippi which is nearly in the same time zone as us. And then I thought, another post about a beautiful girl without a photo. But I looked, and...she says it's even okay to be a lawyer. That's really something there. She's in the top link next to "Info."
    Last edited by pdub; August 21, 2021, 11:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    started a topic Mississippi Mayhem 2021

Mississippi Mayhem 2021

I did think about posting this under EVENTS, but it seems few post there.

So Here's the Skinny......
    Attending Torque Fest, This Beautiful Girl in a "Pin Up's" Dress, is looking at the cars, and asked some questions about the Indy Racer, and mentioned seeing it on the Track Earlier.
    Then hands Me a Show Promotion Card (ya know, the 5x7 size) for the Mississippi Mayhem 2021 show. I mentioned that I just have retired, and Now have Time to go to this Show, and REALLY WANTED to go several years ago when "Fanny Freckles" was Going to Jump the River !!!!
    She Blushes Brite Red,....and Says "THAT'S ME !!!.....I'm Fanny Freckles !!
    Visits some more, had her Sign the Steamer Trunk, and She Then takes back the Show Promo Card, Signs It, and Says YOU NOW HAVE TO BRING YOUR CAR !
    This is YOUR personal invitation !!

So, I AM !!!
    Hope to see any of you Rusty Iron Junkie's from Western Wisconsin and Eastern Minnesota.

Arriving September 9th, Leaving The 12th.
    Have a Motel the next exit down in Onalaska.
    ​​​​​​

Name:	Fanny Freckles.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	1304062
    Last edited by Monster; August 22, 2021, 04:26 AM. Reason: Added picture of Fanny Freckles
Working...
X