X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodinville Car Club 1st annual show

The car club I belong to.... fun day

quite the 69 Firebird

a little of everything, that yellow Chevy is owned by the guy walking away... he's had it for 30 years

you'll see this truck fairly often in the background.... bad adze

I'm in love

random stuff

how is this for diverse, behind me are hypercars

neato

the friend who is building a C3 Corvette and lives near me has this other plastic fantastic car

why this wasn't in the show is beyond me

cute

Doing it all wrong since 1966

my autistic friend's car

I'd do very bad things to have this kit car..... is a OM Motorsports Scorpion GTV - Datsun 240/260 chassis with a V8 (chevy in this case)

clean

one of my former neighbor's car

fins

merc

I must have a thing for fiberglass cars because I like it

GTOhhhhh

of course there are Swedish meatballs

this could come home with me.... need its front axle (KIDDING, maybe)

I swear they should have a 'least photographed' car... whether it's the electric powered S-10 or eMustangs....

this one sounded nasty

a/c, tilt, cruise, pw, pdl, good suspension... looks like crap... perfect!

as I said, diverse group

I'm sure the car was a rental, the lady driving it? dunno, didn't ask

more rental cars

more random

did I mention diverse?

it was remarkable how few fat fender cars there were

oh there I am

yes please

it was fun listening to Anthony (autistic friend) try to convince me that silver is boring and I shouldn't paint the wagon silver. So I spent my time explaining to him the concept of street racing.... he said that's illegal, I said he was right, it is....

then he asked how fast, I said "faster then the other guy"... I'm sure this conversation will carry on for awhile.

Comment

Yellow “fins”. 57 Lincoln (?) Premier
      not exactly sure of model but it is a 57 Lincoln

Comment

Very NICE Turnout !!!

Loved the Dodge Raider !!!
        Only Once seen one "Trailed" at Tuttle Creek ORV area.

Comment

Great turnout of some nice cars. Thanks for posting.
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Some really neat cars there! thanks
            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Wow, that's a bunch great stuff on a beautiful day!

But... "oh there I am"

...But you took all the cool stickers off of it and hid it behind a tree.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
                Wow, that's a bunch great stuff on a beautiful day!

But... "oh there I am"

...But you took all the cool stickers off of it and hid it behind a tree.
                cool stickers go on the toolbox. it's funny, but on retrospect, that's kind of my attitude about showing my own stuff. I'd rather be sitting in the shade resting between forays to see other cars then spend any time focusing on mine. That said, not all stickers are gone - all the tech stickers are still in place ;)

Comment

Love the GS! (that was a GS wasn't it? Looked to be). I have a soft spot for Metros (Mom had one) so that was a highlite, too. Thanks for posting. Dick and I have talked about taking the Volvo to a show but his health has been bad so we haven't done anything yet.

Dan

Comment

The opening picture - the Firebird. That's a '67 (chrome beak and smoking windows) with a '69 Trans Am hood. The one I built has the rear spoiler and side extraction vents from the '69 T/A but I stuck with the stock '67 400 hood.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Cool stuff. I need that 53/54 Chevy convert............or one like it
                      Last edited by oletrux4evr; August 31, 2021, 06:45 AM.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by 99_ls1 View Post
                        The opening picture - the Firebird. That's a '67 (chrome beak and smoking windows) with a '69 Trans Am hood. The one I built has the rear spoiler and side extraction vents from the '69 T/A but I stuck with the stock '67 400 hood.
                        The hockey stick graphics (thought I saw dimples) threw me off... yep, 67.

Comment

I liked the dodge raider . I forgot all about that variant of the Mitsubishi.....Montero I think . And especially the Metropolitan. And of course the vette . But you expect that of me .
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                            Cool stuff. I need that 53/54 Chevy convert............or one like it
                            Ed - I actually talked at length in my Dayton hotel lot to the guy we've seen many times on Power Tour who has the 54 Chevy vert Mary was always drooling over. He's from the Pekin/Peoria area.
                            Last edited by 70chevyC-10; September 2, 2021, 05:14 AM.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

Ed - I actually talked at length in my Dayton hotel lot to the guy we've seen many times on Power Tour who has the 54 Chevy vert Mary was always drooling over. He's from the Pekin/Peoria area.
                              Still not for sale??
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X