Rebeldryver's Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebeldryver's Garage

I haven't seen Scott here in a while, but I noticed today that he has a YouTube channel called Rebeldryver's Garage.
    He's got good content, and is an all around cool dude so I figured I'd give his channel a plug..

My name is Scott Liggett and I am gearhead at heart, but I also love old boats and houses. I own four cars and two boats, most of which are over 50 years old. My current collection consists of: 1965 Impala SS, 1967 GMC pickup, 1964 Galaxie 500, 1990 Chevy K1500, a 1963 Glasspar Avalon boat and a 1983 MonArk McFast bass boat. My buddies and I also love crawling through junkyards, private collections, and random cars we see on the side of the road. I also like to drag race and autocross. Check out Bangshift.com for articles I have written on my 1965 Impala SS, project Evil Orchid; my 1967 GMC, Project Hay Hauler; and my 1964 Ford Galaxie 500, Project Mud Bomber. You can follow me on social media: IG: @scott.liggett.67 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scott.liggett.9/

subscribed long time ago
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Just found this.....subscribed! thanks.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
      X