Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
    I actually did this to myself.

In less than 6 months. With junk I already had.

There is no cure.

Sure there is... a bigger shop
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post

ROLLING ROCK is not my First Choice,
      but when a Rusty Iron Junkie Friend brings beer, (Which is a CELEBRATION in it's Self, as they usually drink my beer fridge dry !!),
      Free Beer is FREE BEER !!

I'm recently a Disheartened Leinies Original Longneck drinker. I'm upset that since 1867 the labels had the Indian Princess of the local Native Tribe on them.......
      BUT Corporate Miller had them remove her to be "Politically Correct" in this New Era of everybody forget who your ancestors were....
      The Local Indian Tribe/Nation Even took out Add Space to say THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REMOVING of the Indian Princess !!

Sorry, I'm not to Bring Politics or Religion to this site.........

BUT, Stop Over, BRING BEER, we Talk Rusty Iron, Pretty Girls, and the High Cost of NON ETHANOL GAS here !!
      Shared beer is always good.
      I haven't drank Rolling Rock since Viet Nam. At time it was all we had and usually not cold. That and Ballentine's must have been the low bidders. Yuch.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I did! I added to the jumble in the garage! I got a transmission and 1 inch tube dies today! Okay so I'm still not even up to a 1 yet. Give me credit, I'm still trying!

Comment

Originally posted by dave.g.in.gansevoort View Post
          I'm so embarrassed! My garage doesn't even rate on a scale of 1 to 10. And you guys have turned it up to 11!
          Don't worry Dave, there are those like me far below you on the scale. It's a case in point that whatever space you have governs how much stuff you bring home - you'll fill that space. And if you have virtually no space at all you only bring home girly things like squirt bottles and not manly thing like transmissions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020152.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1306419
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Don't worry Dave, there are those like me far below you on the scale. It's a case in point that whatever space you have governs how much stuff you bring home - you'll fill that space. And if you have virtually no space at all you only bring home girly things like squirt bottles and not manly thing like transmissions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020152.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1306419
            That is an impressive collection of wax.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

That is an impressive collection of wax.
              If you ever get so lost that you end up on this coast just pull into the Weeville Garage for a complete detailing but make sure to bring your rubbing arm with you. I love work so much I can watch it for hours.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

If you ever get so lost that you end up on this coast just pull into the Weeville Garage for a complete detailing but make sure to bring your rubbing arm with you. I love work so much I can watch it for hours.
                It's said that I have no problems with hard work. I can stand there and watch it all day! No problem

Comment

Work!......Work! ......
                  I NEVER said I Wanted to WORK !
                  I just want to be able to tell my Neighbors
                  that I Have a Job !!

Comment

No job, no worries! I'm retired

Comment

No job, no worries! I'm retired
                      Do you have to be un tired before you can be re tired?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Do you have to be un tired before you can be re tired?
                        If that were the case, I'd probably never have been able to retire. So to further question this, if I'm not untired, or retired, that means I must be tired. Now does that mean exhausted or, if you rather, bias ply or radial ply? Ah the English language isn't it wonderful?

Comment

I'm trying to catch up with some of the masters of mess. Today I brought 2 chop saws, one wood one metal, back into the garage from the shed. I know, big deal! Well as Clint Eastwood would say "a man's got to know his limitations! "

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Besides every little bit helps...

I'm trying to get past 2 on the 1 to 10 scale

Comment

If that were the case, I'd probably never have been able to retire. So to further question this, if I'm not untired, or retired, that means I must be tired. Now does that mean exhausted or, if you rather, bias ply or radial ply? Ah the English language isn't it wonderful?

confucious say--
                            "man who run in front of bus get tired--
                            man who run behind bus get exhausted..."

thank you grandma for the (according to 23&me.com )
                            24% japanese, 10% chinese, and 7% "unknown southeast
                            asian".

when i asked what the heck is unknown southeast asian,
                            they said could be anything BESIDES chinese or japanese-
                            cambodian, laotin, vietnamese, indonesian, mongolian,
                            filipino, okinawan, taiwanese, singaporian, etc....
                            they cant tell really cant tell, they just know its not japanese
                            or chinese. how weird.

so that means fully 41% of my makeup is asian---- more than
                            any of the other stuff---but i look like a big fat white dude. go figure.

therers also danish, irish, mexican, chiracahua indian, turkish,
                            and portuguese. im a grade A mutt!

now, back to our regularly scheduled programming..............
                            Last edited by fatguyzinc; September 24, 2021, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

confucious say--

asian".

or chinese. how weird.

Oh wise one, you speak a truth most of us would rather sweep under the carpet. We are all mutts. It's what made us great. Beyond Italian and Scots heritage, and knowing that the Scots side was here on the continent well before the Revolutionary war, I could only guess what all is in my genetic makeup. And the Italian heritage, anyone's guess as to what really happened over the millennia. Oh well I'm better off for it

Comment

Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

confucious say--

asian".

or chinese. how weird.

When our son asked me about our lineage, I thought about it, and, figured that with my German, French, and Irish known background...(Basically a hodgepodge of northeastern european} and Tammy's Spanish/latin lineage how to formulate a reply... I said, "Sean, we have basically been kicked out of every respectable country in Europe"
                                Last edited by silver_bullet; September 25, 2021, 06:29 AM.
                                Patrick & Tammy
                                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                                X