• Show
Clear All

• BullRun 2008

Got this email today/

Bullrun Rally Live! USA 2008

News on Bullrun 2008!

Bullrunners,

'Let's go! Bullrunmania!' - Cuban Brothers

It's here, Bullrun 2008...are you ready? The 'Most Glamourous Rally in the World' returns - 5 years, 7 rallies and counting!

'I'm more excited to do Bullrun than when I won the Indy 500' - Mario Andretti

Bullrun dates and route!

Where are we going this year? Bullrun is rallying the amazing Continental Divide!

WHEN: 20th June - 27th June 2008

WHERE: Calgary, Canada - Phoenix, USA

'Seriously, the best week of my life' - Dennis Rodman

So...What's Happening..?

Another 8 nights and 7 days of the finest driving and partying will be a fitting celebration for Bullruns' 5th year and now 7th rally. Are you tough enough?

Bullrun 2008 will, without doubt, include the best driving roads yet witnessed, some amazing hotels and resorts and of course more of the planned and unplanned mayhem usually associated with the run.

As always, COMPLETE details of the event will remain a secret.

Highlights...don't miss it!

Highlights of the '08 Rally will include, a spectacular startline event, closed course challenges by the Hollywood stunt team that brought you the Bullrun show on MTV Spike, race track events, exclusive parties and as always an unbelievable selection of roads with some of the most stunning scenery in the USA.

'Bullrun is hot!' - Paris Hilton

How do I get in...?

Email us [email protected] with information about yourself and co-driver, how you heard about Bullrun, why you want to do Bullrun and what you intend to drive. Entry fees are $20k. This covers you and your co-driver for your accommodations, rally entry and meals and parties for the week of the rally. Don’t forget, when you email us you need to tell us about yourself, why you want to participate in the rally and what you’re driving. THATS IT! We will then review your application and get back to you.

Existing Bullrunners will be guaranteed a place on the event until the 5th February 2008. After that we will fill the grid with the waiting list.

Once again thanks for all of your continued support in making Bullrun one of the most talked about events on the calendar.

Our success is due to your continued support and enthusiasm for Bullrun. 2007 was an incredible year, with the launch of our successful spin-off reality show on US TV and the coverage of the actual Bullrun rally now reaching 94 territories worldwide. 2008 will be Bullruns year biggest yet!.

'It's the one thing I look forward to every single year' - Hayden Christensen, Actor, Star Wars

For more information and availability contact [email protected]

Team Bullrun
    Los Angeles - London

What is "The Bullrun Live?"

In its’ 7th event, Bullrun is a very real and annual invitation-only rally that takes place each year in the USA. 100 cars and 200 people including celebrities, professional drivers and participant drivers from around the world participate with their vehicles in a 7 day, 7 city road tour across the continental . Drivers only learn their destinations each day as they drive 3,000 miles in 7 days!

Participants have included Paris Hilton, Mario Andretti, Dennis Rodman, Hayden Christensen, Carl Lewis and Helena Christensen to name just a few.

Re: BullRun 2008

Well Shoot... If Paris is gonna be there.... LOL

hmmm

K

Comment

For 20K I will buy another 2 cars and build them...

Unless someone wants to sponsor me!

Comment

Are they going to air it on TV?
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Working...
        X