Throwing popcorn again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

And the bigger the lie the easier it is to "sell".

Dan
    Ahhhh but at Atlanta Motorsports Park (the 2 mile road course) they have an F1 lighting system around the track so the comeback of "I didn't see the corner worker waving the yellow" comes into question. And they also have cameras all the way around the track wired to the super slo mo playback system in the tower. They tell you before you run - "We have cameras, so the biggest liar loses."

There. My barely disguised derail of the day. Carry on.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

To further derail the thread.....I laughed out loud at a guy on the live feed chat this morning. He said the Harley firing order is 10101010. I really thought it would be 12121212. The constant buffering was making guys a little spacey......
      Last edited by oletrux4evr; September 16, 2021, 02:07 PM.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
        To further derail the thread.....I laughed out loud at a guy on the live feed chat this morning. He said the Harley firing order is 10101010. I really thought it would be 12121212. The constant buffering was making guys a little spacey......
        It must have a digital ignition!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

It must have a digital ignition!
          When I first read his post I thought it said 'Tesla firing order'............hence the guffaw. But then, the Harley angle was funny too.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Actually, the Harley FO is 1-2 chugga chugga chugga 1-2 chugga chugga. chugga. I hate the way Harley's sound (bring on the hate mail.......)

Dan

Comment

Working...
            X