Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So anyone else notice Hot Rod getting thinner and thinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

My problem is when entertainment tries to hide itself as journalism.
    I'm like that about opinion from news anchors. For example, Walter Cronkite used to give opinions all the time but he presented them AS opinion and they even changed the camera angle such as to show that "the preceding was news now this is opinion". I'm good with that. What I hate is opinion presented as news. Same concept.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post

Rant Alert, re; Videos.

... Don't give a stupid monolog at the front of every segment to show how much you like to hear yourself talk and demonstrate how entertaining you must be. Consider showing your audience the respect of using an edited script, and if you do don't make it obvious you're reading one....
      Being BangShift and all, I'll go ahead and derail this with an electric brake video for a Tesla swapped Jaguar here. I think Matt demonstrates your point - maybe a good "peer coaching" video if they can learn from sarcasm.

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post
        Just a hint where to find "Well Maintained Used Cummins Engines".........
        Go to your Local School district,
        buy a School Bus going out of service.
        They mostly now have Electric Push Button Allison Automatic's too! Easy swaps using both, and sometimes you can use the radiator, and turbo preschooler, also.
        what's left, cheap Hunting Camp Bunk House.
        For those looking, there is a really terrible Navistar motor that's in buses 2006-2008ish - those buses come up for sale REALLY cheap.... run, don't walk away from them
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
        X