Chevrons a Lotus7 replica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevrons a Lotus7 replica

Hi guys I know it's been a long time, but with covit and the workshop I worked for shutting its doors because of the lockdowns it's been hard to post things, but I have been busy, at the moment I'm enjoying making Chevrons, well I'm rebuilding them, the Chevron ( down here in New Zealand) is a Lotus7 replica, I'm on to my third one, the first one I rebuilt was the Lucky Strike one after that I did the Matt black one and now I've just started Chevron number 3 ( red one)

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	889.9 KB
ID:	1309506

Name:	
Size:	690.6 KB
ID:	1309507

Name:	
Size:	744.5 KB
ID:	1309508

Name:	
Size:	777.0 KB
ID:	1309509

Name:	
Size:	606.8 KB
ID:	1309510

Name:	
Size:	719.2 KB
ID:	1309511

Name:	
Size:	747.7 KB
ID:	1309512

I forgot to add, the Lucky Strike is running a 3800 V6 , the black one is running a 4K Toyota motor and the red one is running a 4age Toyota motor

Comment

First, GREAT to see you back. I've missed you. And OMG don't let Dave G see this!

Dan

Comment

Can repost the pictures in a different format, or the one on the site, just tap Large after it goes thru.
        My firewall is messing up the photo site you are using.

Thanks
        Capt

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post
          Can repost the pictures in a different format, or the one on the site, just tap Large after it goes thru.
          My firewall is messing up the photo site you are using.

Thanks
          Capt
          I had to switch to iPhone from iPad to see pics.
          maybe you need to upgrade?
          merely a suggestion

Comment

Guys , don't forget he has a youtube channel. Since you hadn't been here for awhile , I thought you my have drifted off . But then I saw your latest vid about making a chevron burnout car . Not my thing but hey not everyone wants a 300 to 400 horse V8 sports car to run thru the hills and curves . Good to have you back and don't be a ghost.
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
              Guys , don't forget he has a youtube channel. Since you hadn't been here for awhile , I thought you my have drifted off . But then I saw your latest vid about making a chevron burnout car . Not my thing but hey not everyone wants a 300 to 400 horse V8 sports car to run thru the hills and curves . Good to have you back and don't be a ghost.
              I'll try not to be,

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                First, GREAT to see you back. I've missed you. And OMG don't let Dave G see this!

Dan
                It's been for to long, it's good to be back building cars, I missed it, I would love to do it for a job, but I don't think people want to spend the money and those that do are few and far betwe, so for now I do it to keep me happy,
                my dream is to be able to ship one of the cars over to the states and spend 6 months just driving around and see that amazing country

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post
                  Done.

Comment

Thank You Monster.
                    My ancient phone, didn't pull them up.
                    But Defending my Ancient Kyocera Quantico phone.......
                    Squirted out of my Leather Jacket on my Motorcycle at 70 mph !!!
                    I circled back expecting to pick up a pile of "Heath Kit" parts to turn in for the insurance...
                    It was Still INTACT, the corners a bit scarfed up, and The SCREEN didn't even Crack !
                    ​​​​​​​ So I'm hanging on to it as I have a knack of screwing things up, repeatedly !!
                    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by bryankiwi View Post
                      It's been for to long, it's good to be back building cars, I missed it, I would love to do it for a job, but I don't think people want to spend the money and those that do are few and far betwe, so for now I do it to keep me happy,
                      my dream is to be able to ship one of the cars over to the states and spend 6 months just driving around and see that amazing country
                      Still got the 54 Rolls?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                        Still got the 54 Rolls?
                        no I sold that some time ago, it wasn't moving along as fast as I would like so I decided to let it go to someone who could work on it more, by that I mean who had more money than I, these little cars are extremely easy to work on and you don't need a lot of skill which suits me just fine, and on top of that they are so fun to drive

Comment

Working...
                        X