Beat down coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat down coming

McTaggart - is it going to be pay-per-view or will Bangshift live stream the beatdown that's coming to them because of this

Doing it all wrong since 1966

but seriously, Bryan, how did you not end up with that car?

Comment

Doesn't want to play for me . Maybe because the structure I'm in . So , for now , is that Mirada made out of cardboard ?
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I'm usually cruising this sight on my phone so I didn't really notice the people in the pics . I turn on the latest roadkill episode and .......hey that's the same car SBG posted up the other day ! I haven't watched it yet ( starting it after this ) but I would be surprised if it did get a cardboard body kit .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
          I'm usually cruising this sight on my phone so I didn't really notice the people in the pics . I turn on the latest roadkill episode and .......hey that's the same car SBG posted up the other day ! I haven't watched it yet ( starting it after this ) but I would be surprised if it did get a cardboard body kit .
          interesting, the screen shot is gone....

Comment

I really should say this out loud but , I really wouldn't mide owning that car . I would have to take it all apart have it stripped and paint it black and lose the ground effects and the scoop . But I dig it . The screen shot on your first post ? I see it . Looks just like something you tap and it plays the video though . The show was pretty good .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
            X