Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweaty Fat Guy News... I am the SFG.

Got up,
    It's -20° F below...."In the Shade" under 6-8 inches of "Old Snow" with Clear Sunny Skies, here in the Iron Triangle of AREA BFE in Central Wisconsin......

Don't Ja just Love It....

My Rusty Iron Junkie Friend from Illinois,
    (I know, The Bears Still Suck !) Text me it's -3° below F......The GOOD NEWS is Chicago's Murder Rate has Finally Gone Down !!!

Comment

I am lucky, close enough to Superior that its warmer than farther inland, so its only -4 here right now. On the bright side, I sweat less with the outdoor AC on full blast like this.

Comment

Freezing here. It's 32 and raining - a good day to stay inside as it'll all turn to ice soon as the temp is expected to drop all day long.

Dan

Comment

This isn't just any other Friday is it? It's the 21st.....

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post
            Got up,
            It's -20° F below...."In the Shade" under 6-8 inches of "Old Snow" with Clear Sunny Skies, here in the Iron Triangle of AREA BFE in Central Wisconsin......

Don't Ja just Love It....

My Rusty Iron Junkie Friend from Illinois,
            (I know, The Bears Still Suck !) Text me it's -3° below F......The GOOD NEWS is Chicago's Murder Rate has Finally Gone Down !!!
            Not really down. It's only the 21st of the first month of the year. That murder rate business just gets manipulated like the covid facts & figures. You know, fun with numbers.
            ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
            X