No Name Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Name Nationals

Any of you heard of it yet? Turns out someone we know is neck deep in callouts with youtube gearheads. Going to be Sept 30 and Oct1 In Missouri. Should be a fun time with the AHRA.

I am lost as usual. Who?
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Comment

Go here:

https://no-name-nationals.square.site

Watch these:

Come race if you have 500 subs or more or watch and check out the car show.
        I made the subscriber cut and will be there with at least one of my Pontiacs.

My channel:

​My cars don't hug the roads, they touch the roads inappropriately Driving slow cars fast is definitely more fun than driving fast cars slow. Driving something with too much power is more fun than either of those. Life is too short to dive boring sh!t. Pontiac videos and some anti communist commentary, but not at the same time.

Comment

The beastie I am hauling down there.. provided we don't get nuked before October.

Comment

The end of the world has been predicted so many times it isn't funny and we're all still here, us piss ants need to just keep doing our thing. Good luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by gconnsr View Post
              The end of the world has been predicted so many times it isn't funny and we're all still here, us piss ants need to just keep doing our thing. Good luck man.
              All I want to do is build old cars and have fun with them. I did my two wars already. I've known the gasoline thing was coming back just as soon as a certain group got back in, so I have been building my infrastructure, getting debt free, procuring more parts/tools, and taking advantage of the cheap stuff.... while it lasted.

I already know most everyone here would rather pay $15+ a gallon than do what I do, gas jumped a $1.10 in one day here. Yay $4.30!! Someone a while back said its not the fault of the potato... um, yeah it is, that is the agenda. Own nothing, be happy... I am not wired that way. My winter beaters still run on gas, but they only get driven into town once a week while the snow is here. So I do what I want to do until I can't do it anymore, then I will do what I must do, and that is something I have done already. I figure if anyone gives a shit or anyone from my lineage survives, they might want to know what I did and thought which is why I have a channel or two.

So if people reading this on here aren't interested in cool shit we are doing despite all the bullshit going on... I don't give a ####. Figured I would share it with all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post

All I want to do is build old cars and have fun with them. I did my two wars already. I've known the gasoline thing was coming back just as soon as a certain group got back in, so I have been building my infrastructure, getting debt free, procuring more parts/tools, and taking advantage of the cheap stuff.... while it lasted.

I already know most everyone here would rather pay $15+ a gallon than do what I do, gas jumped a $1.10 in one day here. Yay $4.30!! Someone a while back said its not the fault of the potato... um, yeah it is, that is the agenda. Own nothing, be happy... I am not wired that way. My winter beaters still run on gas, but they only get driven into town once a week while the snow is here. So I do what I want to do until I can't do it anymore, then I will do what I must do, and that is something I have done already. I figure if anyone gives a shit or anyone from my lineage survives, they might want to know what I did and thought which is why I have a channel or two.

So if people reading this on here aren't interested in cool shit we are doing despite all the bullshit going on... I don't give a ####. Figured I would share it with all of you.
                My brother would have been 61 today and he isn't here anymore. You just keep doing what you do any let everyone else sweat the rest. Life's to short.

Comment

Being a Displaced Yooper myself, ......
                  self sustaining was living the Normal,
                  Mostly because we didn't have the Money to spend friviuosly.
                  It trained me for survival in a ever changing world.
                  But, the things that are Not in My Control, I am not going to get ulcers over them. And just go back to the previous paragraph,
                  Don't draw lines in the Sand, it limits your mobility to go around the problem, and seek a solution to Your Own Benefit !!
                  And Yes here North of the Artic Circle, (some say it's I-70)
                  You always have a "Beater with a Heater" to drive October to May. Just in case one of those Free Range Tall Pines gets loose and attacks your Vehicle !!! You see, We Don't Fence Them in Like you City Folks, ........Street Lights, Hard Top Roads, Guard Rails, Wide Shoulders........ Don't Have Them.
                  YES we drive down the Center of the Road, sometimes we don't know where the Soft Ditches Are
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

Well said Captain. The only thing getting stressed over things we can't change does is make you age quicker. None of us need that.

Comment

Working...
                    X