Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as you don’t like it. These prices ARE a direct result of Brandon and his administration policies. They have waged war on American energy. They want to break you into accepting their green energy bullshit which is not viable right now..Stolen elections have consequences..
    Last edited by Ski cat; March 16, 2022, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Oh, BOY !!!
      THAT STOLEN ELECTIONS BULLSHIT AGAIN.....
      I'm Outta this Thread.......

Comment

I remember a time when excuses didn't cut the cake. If you want shit fixed you hold everyone & their mother responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post
          Oh, BOY !!!
          THAT STOLEN ELECTIONS BULLSHIT AGAIN.....
          I'm Outta this Thread.......
          They said it was going to be stolen before it even happened. That like me saying hey my car has a rod knock so I think I'll keep driving it until I scatter the motor.

Comment

Meanwhile these Brandon stickers are giving gas stations a license to rob. If you don't care then hook me up with one of those too.

Comment

Brandon didn't do it you did. You bit your nose off to spite your face and I'll be the guy buying your truck when you give it away.

Comment

$5.30 here in honolulu hawaii.
                yay.

Comment

Gurry and Captain want to bitch about gas prices. LMMFAO.. I bet you also believe Joe got 81 million votes..

Comment

Pretty soon we're going to start seeing abandoned trucks on the highway with little notes that say "If you can afford to put gas in it the title's the glovebox"

Comment

Originally posted by Ski cat View Post
                      Gurry and Captain want to bitch about gas prices. LMMFAO.. I bet you also believe Joe got 81 million votes..
                      You really have to wrap your head around holding everyone accountable. It isn't a 1 party system.

Comment

Two piles of shit and they're both pointing at each other saying "You stink" and they're both right. I get paid to fix shit.

Comment

On the bright side I took my car for a spin yesterday and it'll walk sideways in any gear without spray. I did my job am I really asking to much for these asswipes to do theirs?

Comment

Originally posted by gconnsr View Post
                            I did my job am I really asking to much for these asswipes to do theirs?

Comment

Check it out 12, I think I might have finally found another job I can handle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-03-16 124300.png
Views:	55
Size:	231.0 KB
ID:	1316128

Comment

Yeah 12 I'm actually a retired master mechanic and I didn't get to run BS excuses when it was time to fix someones car.

Comment

Working...
                                X