Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm about to take my little Sportster for a really long ride now 12 because it still only cost me 15 bucks to fill it up. I'm not the guy that needs to get a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by gconnsr View Post
      On the bright side I took my car for a spin yesterday and it'll walk sideways in any gear without spray. I did my job am I really asking to much for these asswipes to do theirs?
      Let me try to ask this another way, what does your comment mean? I had "sort of" asked with an emoji and you replied with a job posting to drive a boat then another post a few minutes later about being a mechanic, Im kind of lost what you are talking about with your replies to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mwar12 View Post

Let me try to ask this another way, what does your comment mean? I had "sort of" asked with an emoji and you replied with a job posting to drive a boat then another post a few minutes later about being a mechanic, Im kind of lost what you are talking about with your replies to me.
        I find it amusing that we have a pirate ship on the lake now and gas is thru the roof. Pirates attract pirates.

Comment

Here's one I just took while I was out. Life really is just a fantasy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220316_143142~2.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	933.0 KB
ID:	1316136

Comment

Originally posted by Mwar12 View Post

Did you know as a mechanic I was considered an independent contractor? I got paid to do a job and I was responsible for that job. Do you think I should hold the people I'm bitching about at a lessor standard?

Comment

Don't worry we might fix it in 2024 and if that don't work there's always 2028....... what a joke

Comment

I'll stop now before I get banned, but yeah. You won't be doing any power tours when gas is 20 bucks a gallon.

Comment

if that is bad, diesel is really insane. I have seen it as high as 5.79 at a station in Chicago.

Comment

I wasn't following this thread, but should have foreseen the probability of it getting political.

Comment

Working...
                    X