This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $4.79 a gallon today

The next time someone mentions Brandon do me a favor and smack them upside the head. It's a two party system and it isn't going to stop as long as they can get away with blaming it on the other side.

No politics...it just becomes a never-ending goat-F of a discussion and nobody is ever convinced of anything they already didn't believe.

I paid $6.30 in L.A. Friday.

Comment

There is hope https://finance.yahoo.com/m/c32f4ddb...below-100.html

Nick

Comment

It was over 5 bucks for the good stuff. I put the cheap stuff in my bike today. We're going to start seeing trucks & shit for sale at giveaway prices f they don't get this in check.

Comment

I was the only guy at the gas station and I was on a bike. People don't like getting ass raped.

Comment

My truck gets 10 mpg . It can just sit while I drive my acura that gets me 22 driving it like there's no tomorrow. I mentioned selling it and my wife looks at me and said , " who is going to buy it ? " You think she just wants me to keep it to haul her antiques home with ?
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

My truck does a little better than that but it's still parked in front of the back gate. I'd pull it all the way in but the dog would piss all over it.

Comment

This is as far as I took my car. It doesn't cost a dime to sunbath.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220315_155133~2.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	1316049

Comment

My nephew posted this one today. Deer in Detroit. After you pay for gas you still have to eat.

Name:	FB_IMG_1647388860411~2.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	1316052

Comment

Originally posted by gconnsr View Post
                    This is as far as I took my car. It doesn't cost a dime to sunbath.

Name:	IMG_20220315_155133~2.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	1316049
                    Looks like Tucson.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

Looks like Tucson.
                      Lake Havasu. I'm not sure I could deal with Tucson. It's a little to close to the border for me.

Comment

$4.89/gal for 91 octane NON Ethanol here in Central Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by gconnsr View Post

Lake Havasu. I'm not sure I could deal with Tucson. It's a little to close to the border for me.
                          We've got a couple of good friends there. Nice lake too.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

We've got a couple of good friends there. Nice lake too.
                            Some of the people here are exceptional and we don't have to deal with the crime. I've been out here since 04.

Comment

And then I remembered what this thread was about. Corporate crime. We're dealing with a national crime syndicate.

Comment

Working...
                              X