• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 miles per gallon

If you own a motorhome that's like 1 fill up

If it's too preppy you can always customize it

Comment

I don't know how it is where you guys live but there's a lot of scooters in my area, that was the first 3 wheeler I've ever seen. Side by sides are pretty big out here too. I've also been seeing a shitload of people on electric bicycles.

The Harley's are a given. We've got perfect weather right now and everyone is trying to enjoy it before it gets to hot.
      Last edited by gconnsr; March 31, 2022, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I can smell the nursing home from here
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I wonder if you could get away with riding that thing in Walmart....

Comment

Those are what we call Drunk Scooters . As the name implies , you've probably lost your license do to your parting skills . We do have a biker gang . East of Indy that rides them all over as a group . Senior citizens . Probably go by Over the Hill Gang . At 60 , the Probably would give me a probationary membership .
            Last edited by Dan Barlow; April 1, 2022, 09:31 AM.
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

P.S. the leader has a 2 wheeler with a training wheel outrigger set up . I just laugh . If I ever get to where I can't stay up on 2 wheels and want as little protection as possible, I'll just buy a Miata.
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

That's actually pretty funny Dan because there's a lot of people running around Lake Havasu that lost their license due to partying.

Comment

I do not know what is happening around Chicagoland, but all kinds of dirt bikes, ATV's are riding all over the roads without plates.

Comment

Working...
                  X