Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    new digs


    and the shop

    Doing it all wrong since 1966

    Comment


    • #17
      here
      I only get one of those gantry cranes - also, no AC.... can you see how much I'm going to suffer?
      Click image for larger version  Name:	new shop.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.1 KB ID:	1318085
      Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; April 25, 2022, 09:43 AM.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        here
        I only get one of those gantry cranes - also, no AC.... can you see how much I'm going to suffer?
        Click image for larger version Name:	new shop.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.1 KB ID:	1318085
        WOW!! That's amazing!
        Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
        74 Nova Project
        66 Mustang GT Project

        92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
        79 Chevy Truck Project
        1956 Cadillac Project

        Comment


        • #19
          SBG Compound....
          My hobby is needing a hobby.

          Comment


          • #20
            The house looks a little on the large side but the shop looks manageable .

            Are you getting livestock or making hay ? That way to much grass to mow weekly
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Russell View Post
              The house looks a little on the large side but the shop looks manageable .

              Are you getting livestock or making hay ? That way to much grass to mow weekly
              you did see the dog pictures? that grass doesn't have a chance...
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

                you did see the dog pictures? that grass doesn't have a chance...
                I have known dogs to eat a little grass, but never that much. I guess they could dig you a few holes as well.
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Russell View Post

                  I have known dogs to eat a little grass, but never that much. I guess they could dig you a few holes as well.
                  high energy trailing and hunting dogs are hell on grass....
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I'm just hoping for a 3 car garage... Then again, I'm going back to graduate student assistantship + VA benefits income so trying to keep the dreams under control at this stage of life.
                    Central TEXAS Sleeper
                    USAF Physicist

                    ROA# 9790

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Well , I'm going to go with the obvious , your neighbor has a great RV . Maybe you should make nice and next thing you know you have a pit crew that will haul you to the races and even let you sleep in it . Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220426-210445_Gallery_copy_1665x810.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	206.4 KB
ID:	1318140
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        RV Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220426-211122_Samsung Internet_copy_810x1665.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	1318142
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by CTX-SLPR View Post
                          I'm just hoping for a 3 car garage... Then again, I'm going back to graduate student assistantship + VA benefits income so trying to keep the dreams under control at this stage of life.
                          this is the equivalent in housing prices of moving from LA to Bakersfield.... it would be odd that a house didn't have a shop out there.. and housing cost is 1/3rd... point is I went to school in Seattle and an apartment cost more then the mortgage on the house we're selling... and don't forget I'm 20 years from grad school.... heck, if you keep with the nuclear stuff, you'll be moving to this area too.... Hanford - I can literally see from the front porch.
                          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; April 26, 2022, 09:29 PM.
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Nice digs.

                            I'm moving into a trailer.

                            I do have my eye on a lot in the hills N of L.A.
                            ...

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I used to go to Richland 3-4 times year, it's a nice place. It's possible, but I don't think PNNL really does my line of interest (though they will do almost anything if you give them funding). Let me know if they start doing explosives for more than tearing down buildings.

                              I'm moving from SF to Central Texas so yes I'm capitalizing on the profits of selling to get a bigger house but most of the 3 car garage places are still out of reach. I'm also 15yrs out of my masters degree and 20 out from my batchelors, it's just finally time to get a PhD or I'll never be able to swing one. But it seems PODS has lost my reservations so need to call and find out what's going on with that.
                              Central TEXAS Sleeper
                              USAF Physicist

                              ROA# 9790

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Loren View Post
                                Nice digs.

                                I'm moving into a trailer.

                                I do have my eye on a lot in the hills N of L.A.
                                hills N of LA look about the same as where I'm going... more wind, though, in the tri-cities.
                                Doing it all wrong since 1966

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X