No announcement yet.

Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently, almost all my stuff is packed in boxes and stored in my brother's barn. I'm living in his pool shed with my dog, waiting for my house to be built.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
      new digs

and the shop
      We're up for adoption. I'll clean up the shop for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
        Currently, almost all my stuff is packed in boxes and stored in my brother's barn. I'm living in his pool shed with my dog, waiting for my house to be built.

so that makes you the pool boy?
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by dave.g.in.gansevoort View Post

We're up for adoption. I'll clean up the shop for you!
          I'm afraid my stash of T-10 parts would be too much of a temptation for you. Really, this is for your own good. No.

Comment

I'm afraid my stash of T-10 parts would be too much of a temptation for you. Really, this is for your own good. No.
            Okay so there's that...

Comment

Looks like a great new place!
              I didn't realize how much i like a good view- we can see 100KM or so from our farm. (about three miles, lol...)

Looking forward you projects continuing.
              1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
              1997 Mustang GT
              sigpic

Comment

More piktuers

Luigi

most important part

wife, for scale

nice how there's a rock wall to keep unsightly stuff from being seen from our house ;)

the other outbuilding

guy we're buying from is a owns a metal fab shop - note the balcony...

thinking motocross track to get rid of that unsightly green stuff on the ground

even has a view from the yard.... not sure why it matters, shop doesn't have windows

note the tree bending over... the sarcastic person in me remarked, "hmm, it seems a bit windy." Thankfully, I was assured by the seller that it gets much, much worse... whew - this is how you keep your yard clean and how you meet your neighbors from Idaho....

Comment

Good lookin place!
                  Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                  1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                  1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                  1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                  1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                  1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Congrats SBG!

Just signed papers for our TX house with a 3.5 car garage!
                    Central TEXAS Sleeper
                    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

That shop is bigger than my house !

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                        That shop is bigger than my house !
                        it's actually a couple hundred square feet bigger then the house....

Comment

I need a flail mower.... otherwise I'll spend my days mowing the yard.... thankfully my Kioti tractor has a PTO, but.... ugh.... they are not cheap

Comment

I need a flail mower.... otherwise I'll spend my days mowing the yard.... thankfully my Kioti tractor has a PTO, but.... ugh.... they are not cheap
                            goats. natures lawnmower AND fertilizer in one!

Comment

We use a 54” Hustler zero turn here on the farm. Mow a field behind our houses (orchard) snd 3 strips down our driveway
                              plus my yard and another yard.
                              3-5 hrs They sell a wider one.
                              we flip the chute up so there isn’t rows of cut grass. I don’t have to but do use a push mower to edge around the house
                              On flail mower for ODOT, they are always breaking down.

Comment

Still available for adoption

Really nice! We're not moving again, except like Dan and ME, if being put out to pasture. And BTW I think I have all the T10 parts needed now...

Comment

Working...
                                X