X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by CTX-SLPR View Post
    Unless there's been a new crash of one in that colour, it's been floating around for a bit. Still a shame to see one gone and the biohazard labels mean someone was at least hurt pretty baddly in there.

Oh SBG, it's a 425 nailhead, the 430 was the full sized big block. It could also have had a 401 as 64 was the only year for universal 425's in the Riviera.
    I sit corrected... my dad bought a similar Rivvy for its 425 to put in his 55 Special..... which, likely, will be something that will never be finished by him... ah well, it brings him great joy even as a partially completed car.
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; May 2, 2022, 10:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CTX-SLPR
    replied
    Unless there's been a new crash of one in that colour, it's been floating around for a bit. Still a shame to see one gone and the biohazard labels mean someone was at least hurt pretty baddly in there.

Oh SBG, it's a 425 nailhead, the 430 was the full sized big block. It could also have had a 401 as 64 was the only year for universal 425's in the Riviera.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    ooooh, but that has a 430 nailhead in it, wonder if it's still usable.... I'd need more pictures but that looks much like it got hit on the shoulder on a highway... still, that biohazard sticker
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; May 2, 2022, 10:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Doesn't look good for either one.

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    started a topic Crunched Riviera

Crunched Riviera

Not much left to salvage from this poor Riv. No reports on the wreck or the driver.

Click image for larger version

Name:	riv.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	1318471
Working...
X