Dickies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dickies

I don't know about you all but I love my Dickies work pants . As many of you know they are as stiff as 22 gauge steel sheet when brand new . Again many of you may already know this tip to soften them up . The first time I tried this I was blown away at how good it worked. I saw this video years ago and thought I'd share it with you . Better later than never .

I took a second to show you guys how I soften a new pair of Dickies pants.Dickies Pants - http://amzn.to/1LBlApFKillFab Clothing Co. - https://www.killfab.co...

Carhartts are the same way ....
    you soak them with the garden hose, and repeatedly drive over them with your pickup.....

Comment

Just like the old Brooks leather bicycle saddles. Soak them with neatsfoot ??? Oil ( I think that was the stuff, but it was 45 years ago...), then after aging it all winter, take it out to the shop and beat on it for an hour or two with a ballpein hammer on the anvil portion of the vise.

Install it on your bicycle, and eventually you'll break into it...

Comment

I remember all the real cyclists talking about those seats with misty eyes and breathless voices . I thought they were nuts . I thought in my twenties and thirties I was quite the cyclist. Those people were on another level . I just buy plain pocket jeans for pants and call it a day .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
          I remember all the real cyclists talking about those seats with misty eyes and breathless voices . I thought they were nuts . I thought in my twenties and thirties I was quite the cyclist. Those people were on another level . I just buy plain pocket jeans for pants and call it a day .
          And the breathless voice was high-pitched as well...

Comment

Working...
          X