No announcement yet.

Can't get the small parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure you can just unplug the switch and stick wire in the plug. If that solves it you could make it permanent by tying the 2 wires together and taping.
    aka SBG...

Comment

Well, I got the whole job put back together stock and it all works. The clutch travel feels different. I think. It feels better. I think. I don't know why or how it should feel better. It's surely the same as it was and I was never really "feeling" and having a spiritual experience with the clutch while driving along before it broke.

I had promised myself I would do an autopsy on the stack of clutch pedal garbage before I threw it away. Maybe there's a job order or somebody's signature in there from the Ford assembly line that I could frame as a keepsake. Nope, it was a whole lot of electrical tape wrapped around a lot of folded up duct tape, all bundled around a little rubber wedge named SHUV-IT. There's an 800 number on it if you guys are interested in ordering your own SHUV-ITs. Right now I've only got one and I think I'll hold onto it.

. Click image for larger version  Name:	P1020586.jpg Views:	0 Size:	128.0 KB ID:	1321081
      Last edited by pdub; June 20, 2022, 10:36 AM.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
      X