Oxymoronic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russell View Post
    Those of us forced to still have day jobs work clothes are the nice ones. Normally call my grubbies shop clothes.
    the question isn't whether or not we have grubbies, the question is where is the line where they become grubbies....
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

the question isn't whether or not we have grubbies, the question is where is the line where they become grubbies....
      When they become too stained or threadbare to be "day job work" or going to town clothes. Then they are grubbies
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
      1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
        going to town clothes are one quick shop visit from being grubbies
        I've seen you more than once in white jumpers protecting your Jimmy Buffett approved Hawaiian shirts doing surgery on a Ford.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
          I've seen you more than once in white jumpers protecting your Jimmy Buffett approved Hawaiian shirts doing surgery on a Ford.
          I have now upgraded to Prison Orange with a matching set for Willow. Those tyvek suites were sauna like.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post

When they become too stained or threadbare to be "day job work" or going to town clothes. Then they are grubbies
            I think this is the best description of grubbies . I really don't remember what I call them . I asked my wife and she said I call them that . But once they are to that state , I don't wash them anymore. I will probably put them on again till the nasty job at hand is done. Like automatic transmission replacement. Then they are known a burn pile starters .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post

I think this is the best description of grubbies . I really don't remember what I call them . I asked my wife and she said I call them that . But once they are to that state , I don't wash them anymore. I will probably put them on again till the nasty job at hand is done. Like automatic transmission replacement. Then they are known a burn pile starters .
              Yep.....
              Those and A Tire or Two..
              Will get Any Damp/ Green Tree Brush Pile to Start !!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

I have now upgraded to Prison Orange with a matching set for Willow. Those tyvek suites were sauna like.
                I love it when couples dress alike- especially in prison orange - work release casual.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                X