Vendor's websites...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave.g.in.gansevoort View Post

We're all sick people! We're all feeling better now...
    The difference is that some of us know it and some don't. I distrust the later group.

Comment

We're all sick people! We're all feeling better now...
      I wish the voices in my head were as well organized as yours....
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

I wish the voices in my head were as well organized as yours....
        So I said to myself that I should work on the Whatever project today. He said no, take the day off and prepare for the new daily driver (henceforth referred to as dd). But then he said no you're both wrong, go make the step block for SWMBO, as her pt person suggested. And I said okay I'll get on the computer instead and see what the mass wisdom of the BS crowd has to say. But I got sidetracked and went to the bank instead. So then "I " said that I better have a good excuse for not getting the step made. So I ignored "I " ever said anything, got out a sheet of Styrofoam board and made the step. He wasn't happy. I said okay I'll get back to the garage and the whatever project then. Which was when he said I needed to go to the post office...

no wonder I don't get stuff done these days! Just like working for the government. Every day filled with meetings and decisions by committee.

And you guys think I'm crazy?

And no further mention of the dd...
        Last edited by dave.g.in.gansevoort; September 23, 2022, 01:46 PM.

Comment

So I said to myself that I should work on the Whatever project today. He said no, take the day off and prepare for the new daily driver (henceforth referred to as dd). But then he said no you're both wrong, go make the step block for SWMBO, as her pt person suggested. And I said okay I'll get on the computer instead and see what the mass wisdom of the BS crowd has to say. But I got sidetracked and went to the bank instead. So then "I " said that I better have a good excuse for not getting the step made. So I ignored "I " ever said anything, got out a sheet of Styrofoam board and made the step. He wasn't happy. I said okay I'll get back to the garage and the whatever project then. Which was when he said I needed to go to the post office...

no wonder I don't get stuff done these days! Just like working for the government. Every day filled with meetings and decisions by committee.

And you guys think I'm crazy?

And no further mention of the dd...
          So did you finally buy that new Corvette?

And make Maggie that step! We must take care of our Sweeties - it's the Law of Manhood (I must be very manly by that standard.....), Don't know if SBG works in that courtroom.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

So did you finally buy that new Corvette?

And make Maggie that step! We must take care of our Sweeties - it's the Law of Manhood (I must be very manly by that standard.....), Don't know if SBG works in that courtroom.
            No the new dd is a 2022 Blazer. V-6, towing package, the works. I think it's a Premier or something like that. Should be the last new vehicle that I ever buy. My yearly mileage since retirement is so low that oil changes happen by date, not miles now. And I only have had 3 since retirement 2.5 years ago. With a new dd, i probably won't need an oil change until next year this time. Well it depends on the break in period of course.

And yes the step is made. Maggie even designed it! She saw my radiator mockup of Styrofoam board and said that will work. And I said well okay but I'll make it from leftover board as that's the radiator mockup. Cut 4 1-inch by 16-inch squares and packing taped it all together.

To use it she stands against a wall and lifts her foot up onto it and taps it with her toes. Rewiring the brain as it were to improve her control of her left foot, the problem child...

Comment

Working...
            X