The Warehouse....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Warehouse....

I have been looking for big building/warehouse space here in my home town Lee's Summit, MO and everybody wants $7.50/sq.ft. :o
    I might even have Jeff co-occupy the deal if I can find the right place.
    I will just have to keep looking.
    Good luck with that big Dinosaur!

Comment

That's exactly the kind of building I've dreamed about for years. Old brick with barrel roofs with plenty of parking. Though I wouldn't want 71,000 sq ft. 50 k will do. In LA a building that big would be incredibly expensive, millions.

My old boss bought an old tranny shop and when he finished it for limo use, it turned out really cool. Brick walls, beatiful beamed barrel roof. It also had what was essentially a lofted 2 bedroom apt in it as well as 5 lifts built into the floor. I think he had a total of $650k in it.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

One of my freinds was down and I took him over there... he wanted me to rent him 7000' ... half up and half down... so he could live above his garage...

It's a great idea... right up to it limiting what can be done with the rest of it... if you had 10 guys like that it might be okay... but one of them would bitch... and they we'd have to kill him... and there would be the mess... but there's enough room to take care of burying him in the basement... Oh hell nevermind...

I have no idea what I'm going to do with this thing... it's just to cool not to have...

Comment

Keith, Good luck to you and Tonya. Do us all a favor though and keep DF and Chad away from that size of building. Can you imagine DF on a mini bike in that huge building with Chad daring him to.... "jump it across this".................. :

Comment

Good luck with it,Keith ;)!! ~OO6.

Comment

check this place out , there is one guy who turned an old studebaker dealer into a home

Comment

Are there going to be Landspeed Suites? Room for a Streamliner?

Comment

Working...
                X